Antonio Candreva (20 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
His 1 goal wont matter though because Ze numero uno will score an hattrick for Roma.

Sing with me now :cool:

ritti, Scampi, et Chianti, calamari
Luca sei per me - NUMERO UNO

Cannelloni, Luca Toni, Pepperoni

Bella Donna, Mama Mia, Alimente
Ciao Ciao, Roma Roma, Ribery, Amore Mio

Mozzarella, Mortadella, Mit Nutella

But this is the best one:

:rofl:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How would a half-ownership work? I mean, if he's on Juventus can he be called back to Udinese? They both own half of him...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
One more mediocre midfielder??
We will never learn...
I hope you're wrong.

I really don't know what to think of this guy. He's younger than Giovinco and he was already capped for the Italian senior team, after playing through all the youth selections for his country. Also, from the very little I've seen of him, I did like his maturity, work rate, mobility, and most of all his confidence. He's been the leader of his team and the one who took the initiative when nothing worked for Livorno. I believe he has that winning spirit and never say die attitude, which is certainly positive.

On the other hand, I see that the guy, even though he played as an AM, didn't score a single goal this year and scored only 2 goals on 102 matches (for Ternana, Udinese and Livorno). Also, for some reason which is unknown to me, he even lost his place in Livorno lately.

I've got ambiguous feelings about this. I wouldn't dare to call him mediocre yet but I don't feel too excited about this signing.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
ok, correct me if im wrong here but his loaned from udinese but half-half owned by livorno and udinese. The 6.5 we are talking about would only mean we buy half of him (from udinese) meaning possibily wed prolly have to give one of our decent youngsters away to livorno in return or whatever livorno want in return.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haven't check the last few pages so im not sure if anyone posted this vid on youtube already. here is candreva and sorry if its already been posted...we all hate redundancy i know:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)