Anti-milan etc (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
Your fellow Finn has no respect for anyone with less football nowledge (or lack of it) than his.
same goes for Respaul Jeeks. I respect Paul for his information about Juventus, but you always see him disrespecting other members, because they are not as much as informed he is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
same goes for Respaul Jeeks. I respect Paul for his information about Juventus, but you always see him disrespecting other members, because they are not as much as informed he is.
And your point being?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Having another member that behaves like Erkka (not that I think he is) does not make Erkka a better person.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
:howler: So my online profile makes me a worse person. Great work by mods here by the way :tup:

...and you're wrong, I have respect for those who are willing to learn and educate themselves.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Erkka said:
:howler: So my online profile makes me a worse person. Great work by mods here by the way :tup:

...and you're wrong, I have respect for those who are willing to learn and educate themselves.
Which makes you even worse, because you think that you are the only one who can educate and all the others need to be educated by YOU.

I hope this rumble ends soon so you go back to the forums where other members listen you and nod like lemmings.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
:howler: Everyone? Of course not.

@ Azzurri: If you want to ask something, I'm willing to answer. :)

e: It's one of the greatests no. 10s ever.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erkka said:
@ Azzurri: If you want to ask something, I'm willing to answer. :)

Nah not really. I think we already have here some well educated members that can help me or anyone else.

Save your education somewhere else.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Jeeks said:
His answer will be either hidden between the lines or a lecture consisting of at least five pages.
It's also the filename of the avatar, and immediately obvious when you ask yourself how many Finns have played in an Ajax jersey.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
mikhail said:
It's also the filename of the avatar, and immediately obvious when you ask yourself how many Finns have played in an Ajax jersey.
Tiainen, H. Moisander, N. Moisander, Pasanen, Kujala & Litmanen :)

ok, only three of them played for first team but ;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
What exactly is the point of this thread. Juventus are not the only club to be envied in their own country, all the major clubs are usually hated by fans of the other clubs, not the clubs themselves. Chelsea are disliked because of their arrogance and money , as was Man united. Real are also disliked for different reasons. But none of these clubs are accused of manipulating results on such a wide scale as we are. This is not about envy of our success , this is about bringing the game to disrepute by out and out cheating. You hear about backhanders taken and given to agents for players and all that but this is different.
Do you honestly think its in Milan's best interest that we are relegated? If they do win the league with us not being there, won't it be somewhat tainted by our absence. Do you guys think Milan will like to be the cause of our doom to this extent? This is not just another club been investigated here, its the most succesful club in Italy, the repercussions are serious for all of Italy. Why on earth would you think Milan are fabricating stories just to make us look bad?
Why would our board, president of Italian Fa resign , if it was just rumours?
Stop blaming Milan for whats happening and look at who is really responsible for this mess.
You guys keep on going on and on about Galliani's role, if anything its been detrimental to Milan when it comes to favouritism as ppl will always say its becaus ehe occupies the position that he does.
Do you think if Moggi was the president of the league, we would have gotten away with the decisions that we have done in the past?
This is of our own making and if you cannot accept that we are crooked then something is very wrong
One of the more annoying aspects of this , is that those who now have seen us in Cl , will now say, no wonder we win or were leading serieA by such a margin, as it cannot surely be because of our performances, its gotta be cos we have been manipulating results. See i have found a way to blame Capello

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The original point of the thread was to find some anti milan sites. Therefore although it may be related to the current situation Menemoth didnt mention anything of it and people just assumed it had something to do with the current problems.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Erkka said:
Tiainen, H. Moisander, N. Moisander, Pasanen, Kujala & Litmanen :)

ok, only three of them played for first team but ;)
Wow. Either Ajax loves Finland, or I've seriously underestimated you guys as a footballing powerhouse.

Anyway, everyone's heard of Litmanen. :smile:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
denco nailed it.being a juvenus fan is great,but pretending that things are rosey when its obvious that they arent and blaming some one else for your own fault is plan silly.i do not think that we are innocent.all i can hope for us that we are treated fairly,regardless of wether we are at fault or not.

OP
mnementh

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #60
    PhRoZeN said:
    The original point of the thread was to find some anti milan sites. Therefore although it may be related to the current situation Menemoth didnt mention anything of it and people just assumed it had something to do with the current problems.
    yeah it had nothing to do with what's going on. the thing is I heard anti juve site had a field day, and I was trying to find the anti other clubs sites, that's why this thread was opened now of all days, but generally not related to the current situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)