Anti-milan etc (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Well, by using google, It's spelled Pinturrichio, double "r" not double "c".
:D

no wonder that the studies made recently express their worries about supposed "google-knowledge" that reduces people's use of their own brain. but hey, go ahead and keep on entertaining.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erkka said:

no wonder that the studies made recently express their worries about supposed "google-knowledge" that reduces people's use of their own brain. but hey, go ahead and keep on entertaining.
I'm glad to be entertaining you.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erkka said:
:tup: most of you actually do.

and not really, nothing more to add for now. see you next year.
Yeah. Too bad we didn't tell you that we all log in just to entertain someone like you.

Take care and be careful not to hit your head somewhere.

Adios.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Erkka said:
yep, bad mood. not sleeping and I should study hell of a lot about organizations and management for saturday.

hint: the name of the painter was...

e: just because I don't like and respect you jeeks doesn't mean that I don't like someone else.
Good luck in your absolutely painstaking quest to become a "licensed manager" within Finland.

Sep 1, 2002
I have, for some bizzare reason, just had the displeasure of reading this thread. I should get out into the sun more often, and I think I am not alone in this'

It's Pintoricchio!

All sing:
"You say Pinturicchio, and I say Pintoricchio.
You say Pistachio, and I say Peanuts.
Pistachio, Peanuts
Pinturicchio, Pintoricchio.
Let's call the whole thing off."

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Erkka said:

Hey, you're back!

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I'm glad to be entertaining you.

Anything else you'd like to add?
It's Pinturicchio, Rab. And actually Google does tell you it's Pinturicchio. Type it in and you'll get hits for an Italian painter. Which is the guy Del Piero's named after. If you want to know more about him, you could see some of his artwork in the Duomo of Siena :).

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Oh come on, leave the fellow Finn alone. It's ridiculous to see these kind of feuds here anyway, but I guess it's the current situation with Juve right now that makes all of us a little bit edgy. The point is, I do not want to see another pointless forum divide like the one with all the "DP haters" a season or so ago.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
jussiut said:
Oh come on, leave the fellow Finn alone. It's ridiculous to see these kind of feuds here anyway, but I guess it's the current situation with Juve right now that makes all of us a little bit edgy. The point is, I do not want to see another pointless forum divide like the one with all the "DP haters" a season or so ago.
Your fellow Finn has no respect for anyone with less football nowledge (or lack of it) than his.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Matteo.. said:
It's Pinturicchio, Rab. And actually Google does tell you it's Pinturicchio. Type it in and you'll get hits for an Italian painter. Which is the guy Del Piero's named after. If you want to know more about him, you could see some of his artwork in the Duomo of Siena :).

I'll fix it then. Appreciated:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)