Anti-milan etc (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
oh dear, I feel a yellow card is about to hit you my friend.

But to answer your question. We're special, thats why.
kind of blew your theory away before you even posted, didn't I? ;) Anyway, the hatred towards Juventus is something special, so you can count them as unique. Oh, I wish I'd had that list (30 reasons to be antijuventino) right here. Oh wait, I do have it here. Will I bother to throw pearls to pigs? No. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erkka said:
kind of blew your theory away before you even posted, didn't I? ;) Anyway, the hatred towards Juventus is something special, so you can count them as unique. Oh, I wish I'd had that list (30 reasons to be antijuventino) right here. Oh wait, I do have it here. Will I bother to throw pearls to pigs? No. :D

Nah not really. I never bother looking for these kind of sites. and TBH, I didn't know they exist until you posted them. :thumb:

Well said, we don't throw pearls to pigs;)...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
oh when the cat's away... rolexes ---> scudetto?

and yes, it's romanista, not romanisto. not as amuzing as that azzurri's spelling mistake in his sig but anyway. tells quite a bit about you people

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erkka said:

and yes, it's romanista, not romanisto. not as amuzing as that azzurri's spelling mistake in his sig but anyway. tells quite a bit about you people

Seems your picking on me alot eh??

Whats the spelling mistake that I have??? I would be thankful If you would help me out. After-all, nobody is perfect...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
mnementh said:
I'm wondering why there's no antifcroma.com , antiacmilan.com , antiinter.com or something. No Juve fan ever thought of doing that ? :tdown:
Because Juve is the anti-everbody else. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Whats the spelling mistake that I have??? I would be thankful If you would help me out. After-all, nobody is perfect...
It is just that Erkka thinks he's a better being than any of those around him. Actually, he thinks that all of us are ignorants.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
yep, bad mood. not sleeping and I should study hell of a lot about organizations and management for saturday.

hint: the name of the painter was...

e: just because I don't like and respect you jeeks doesn't mean that I don't like someone else.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

maybe the fooking Capello should be changed in to the fucking Capello :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Erkka said:
yep, bad mood. not sleeping and I should study hell of a lot about organizations and management for saturday.

e: just because I don't like and respect you jeeks doesn't mean that I don't like someone else.
Pinturicchio..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erkka said:

You still didn't answer my question.

And TBH, this is Juve forums not Erkka's diary.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Erkka said:

Erkka said:

:smoke:

I rest my case, keep up the great respectful attitude you have. Good night or do you want me to say buona notte?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
:smoke:

I rest my case, keep up the great respectful attitude you have. Good night or do you want me to say buona notte?
Please, check your spelling mistakes before you go to bed.

Have a good night, Jack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)