anti-injury/stop dem muscle injuries NOW thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #166
    Where the hell are reports coming from? People need to stop screwing around :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #168
    his ankle was hurting before getting subbed off. You didn't see the game?
    Yes, but I'm sure he wasn't the only one hurting? Hell Licht has shots in his ankle.

Relax everyone.

PadoWIN :beppe:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #171
    Iniesta with a muscle problem?
    That would be crucial.

- - - Updated - - -

Iniesta doubtful for CL final
    By Football Espana staff

Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta could miss the Champions League final after leaving the Copa del Rey final prematurely with a suspected calf injury.

The 31-year-old was replaced by Xavi Hernandez just 10 minutes into the second half of the Catalans’ 3-1 victory over Athletic Bilbao at Camp Nou.

Mundo Deportivo claims Iniesta incurred discomfort in his soleus muscle, making him a doubt for the Berlin showpiece against Juventus next weekend.

Barca are yet to issue a statement regarding the extent of the Spain international’s injury, but his Coach Luis Enrique was in positive spirits after the Copa final.

“[Iniesta] felt some discomfort, but he hasn’t seen the doctors yet,” he said.

“He was jumping in our [post-match] celebrations, so I hope it’s not serious and that he’s available for the final in Berlin.”

:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

From BEIN:

Iniesta in doubt for Champions League final
    Published: May 31 2015 05:32 Updated: May 31 2015 10:00

Andres Iniesta could miss the UEFA Champions League final with a calf injury, although Barcelona coach Luis Enrique remains hopeful.

Barcelona coach Luis Enrique played down concerns over Andres Iniesta's injured calf, although the midfielder could miss the UEFA Champions League final.

Iniesta was substituted in the 56th minute of Barcelona's Copa del Rey triumph on Saturday, with the 31-year-old immediately putting ice on his right calf.

Reports in the Spanish media claim Iniesta will have scans on the injury on Sunday, although Luis Enrique argued the Spain international should be fine, considering how he celebrated Barca's 3-1 victory over Athletic Bilbao.

"I hope it's not serious and that he can play in Berlin," the 45-year-old coach said, according to AS.

"I saw him jumping during the cup celebrations."

Iniesta nevertheless looks set to face a race against the clock to be ready for the Champions League final next week, as Luis Enrique confirmed he "felt discomfort".

Barcelona will face Juventus in the Champions League decider on Saturday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)