Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are there behavioral/ professionalism questions hanging over him?

From what I've seen of him, this guy really seems like one of those uniquely complete footballers. Physicality, pace, loads of talent. He should be a star so if United is willing to sell it makes me wonder why someone would ever consider letting go of him?

Football wise we absolutely should do whatever to sign him but I worry about the character when a player of his talent is available. Don't want no dabhoes or Balotellis in my team

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Are there behavioral/ professionalism questions hanging over him?

From what I've seen of him, this guy really seems like one of those uniquely complete footballers. Physicality, pace, loads of talent. He should be a star so if United is willing to sell it makes me wonder why someone would ever consider letting go of him?

Football wise we absolutely should do whatever to sign him but I worry about the character when a player of his talent is available. Don't want no dabhoes or Balotellis in my team
There is nothing wrong with him. He's a huge talent wasted by Mourinho just like Salah and De Bruyne. For his quoted price to actually go down from what Man U purchased him for from Monaco is insanity in today's market.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There is nothing wrong with him. He's a huge talent wasted by Mourinho just like Salah and De Bruyne. For his quoted price to actually go down from what Man U purchased him for from Monaco is insanity in today's market.
Woooow, hold your horses. De Bruyne & Salah are definitely in another category.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Based on him playing like he does. Reminds me of Vucinic sometimes in that way. Great talent still, at a decent price I'd take the risk but placing him among stars is just a bridge too far (for now).

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Based on him playing like he does. Reminds me of Vucinic sometimes in that way. Great talent still, at a decent price I'd take the risk but placing him among stars is just a bridge too far (for now).
No one says that he is on the same level as KDB and Salah now. It's just him underperforming under Mou doesn't mean much.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mourinho destroyed Mata as well.

We should really stop judging attacking players under him.

Martial was one of the most promising young players in the world under Van Gaal.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We should really stop judging a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ players under him.
No only attacking players. Lindelef, Pogba, Alexis, Shaw, Rojo, Martial, Mata, Darmian, Miki etc. Basically only standalone units like Zlatan, Lukaku, De Gea are not underperforming.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No one says that he is on the same level as KDB and Salah now. It's just him underperforming under Mou doesn't mean much.
I didn't say that either, so we agree. I actually like these underperforming player transfers as well. We've had quite a few of those...

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Domino effect.

Alderweireld to Man Utd = Martial to Spurs = Dembele to Juventus

Alderweireld does not go to Utd unless Martial comes the other way. This pushes Eriksen into a deeper midfield role alongside Dier/Wanyama and behind Martial, Alli, Son. Dembele is freed up to go and finish his career at a big club that win trophies.

Every one wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)