Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Beppe making sure none of our targets get called up to reduce their price, this is some god-tier rusemanship. The likes of which we've never previously seen before from him. He has ascended :tuttosport:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Manchester United are open to offers for Anthony Martial but do not wish to sell him to another Premier League side, reports Daily Mail.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Manchester United are open to offers for Anthony Martial but do not wish to sell him to another Premier League side, reports Daily Mail.
This is good news. Maybe Beppe will pull off another Douglas Costa esque deal like 10mil loan with 40 mil buy out clause or something like that. Frankly, if we get Martial, I'll be overjoyed. He would be a big coup and from all the crap Beppe has been saying about not having money and how "its hard to ugprade the Juventus squad", I don't have high hopes for this window so Martial would make me very happy

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really like Martial, and definitely want him here, but if we sacrifice Sandro, who's gonna play LB?

Do you seriously want to go into the new season with Cuadrado, De Scinjlio, Dumpain, and Zola's Spinach as our FB options? :scared: :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)