Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wish we could get a striker with pace that’s direct and isn’t afraid to run at a defense with the ball. Ronaldo 9 comes to mind.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He is a 2nd choice for Mourinho because we all know how Mourinho works, the same happened to Salah... Now we all see the type of player Salah is. Mate believe me, Martial, this kid is a beast, I watched him a lot at Monaco, and I had the chance to watch him in action with MU whether as a starter or a sub, he was always their best player, MU bore me so much, their style of play is disgusting but whenever Martial gets the ball I'd expect something entertaining, he's very fast, he's STRONG physically, like seriously he's TOUGH and he has a great technique. His weakness though is his finishing, it's bad. I don't know if he would suit our style of play but he's worth taking the risk for.
I haven't watched him really close enough like you said but for me he's just a great winger with very bad finishing... that's what I name JGC cuz IMO Martial didn't bring to the table much more than JGC and definitely I expect more from DC and Berna than Martial so I'm still not into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)