Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has technique, speed, physic and is a good finisher. Hugh potential and could be one of the best in the world.

A must buy if we have the chance.
Mentally looks like a pussy, so that's the big gamble with him. All the other attributes fall down if that one isn't right.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Mentally looks like a pussy, so that's the big gamble with him. All the other attributes fall down if that one isn't right.
Dont really think that i true. He carried United in the 2015/2016 season were he was by far their best outfield player at the age of 19. I think hes struggles today is more about being incompatible with Mou.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
No need for him , i would rather Bernardeschi And Costa on wings , both are awesome
and he is on bench in man u already..
Anthony Martial is just 22 y.o. Has a potential to become one of the best players in the world. I bet he would be better for Juve than Costa is at the moment. And he's 5 years younger than him.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Definitely think he would be a good purchase for us, he has the flexibility of being able to play as a lone striker, a winger and playing in a 2 striker system

That flexibility is quite important to have with a long season and injuries to deal with

Definitely would be happy with his signing as he would be a much bigger upgrade on Mandzukic

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Everyone who thinks his potential is higher than Paulo level is just nonsense... we dont need him... Berna, DC, JGC, Pjaca and Mandzo is more than enough

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is still very young. if he's a mental pussy so is Dybala.
I make you right on both counts.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont really think that i true. He carried United in the 2015/2016 season were he was by far their best outfield player at the age of 19. I think hes struggles today is more about being incompatible with Mou.
He's a massive talent but I see more tactical similarities between Mourinho and Serie A than I do with any Van Gaal team, which is when he excelled. He's definitely stagnated under Mourinho but there will be the same frustrations, the same requirement to put in more defensive effort, if he were to come to Serie A.

Apr 19, 2007
I have a feeling that Sandro,Dybala,and mandzukic all go and the major signings will be
morata/Martial, Can, and SMS. I just see it as a moajor fefit this year. Bring in Caldara and some outside backs and have a completely revamped team. I dont see a scenario where Dybala is staying

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
As long as Mourinho couldn't find a spot for De Bruyne, I am fine taking a chance on any other player he casts off.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Manchester United are plotting a huge £80m transfer swap with Chelsea of Willian-plus-cash deal for Anthony Martial. (Source: Sunday Mirror)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Everyone who thinks his potential is higher than Paulo level is just nonsense... we dont need him... Berna, DC, JGC, Pjaca and Mandzo is more than enough
Cuadrado and Mandzukic aren't getting any younger; Pjaca is a huge question mark at this point. If we have a chance to get Martial, we go for it. It's a no brainer really. The guy is absolute quality.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling that Sandro,Dybala,and mandzukic all go and the major signings will be
morata/Martial, Can, and SMS. I just see it as a moajor fefit this year. Bring in Caldara and some outside backs and have a completely revamped team. I dont see a scenario where Dybala is staying
That's a shit mercato tbh. Sacrificing both Sandro and Dybala and we get Can, SMS, and one of Morata or Martial in return. Absolutely pathetic and a serious downgrade. Beppe should GTFO if that happens.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
That's a $#@! mercato tbh. Sacrificing both Sandro and Dybala and we get Can, SMS, and one of Morata or Martial in return. Absolutely pathetic and a serious downgrade. Beppe should GTFO if that happens.
Can, SMS and Morata/Martial for Dybala (great loss) and Sandro (not that great) it's a very good mercato in my book.
Unfortunately, it won't happen. SMS won't come.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Martial on the bench at United doesnt say a thing. Pogba was too for a while. It s just Mourinho being Mourinho. Martial is after Mbappe maybe the best frensh attacker of his generation. But first Juve should focus on their midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)