Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Morty is the perfect player and human bean

I'd rather see us invest in, you know, our weakspots like CM and fullbacks but if we decide to stack forwards Morty is the best in the world

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
We used to have Mandzu at LW. I'm guessing the rumours are true and he'll leave so I can see the need for a LW/ST. Costa / Berna can also play at RW.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
People calling this guy a flop is premature and fickle especially when you consider he's playing for united.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
So what does Martial offer that we need? Where would he play?
Dont we have enough wingers?
You could say we don't have a great option for LW. Costa and Berna are better on the right, Mandzukic is a #9. Pjaca, who knows.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
You could say we don't have a great option for LW. Costa and Berna are better on the right, Mandzukic is a #9. Pjaca, who knows.
Mandzukic is leaving, that's been reported quite a lot. Martial would also be a Higgy backup and Pjaca isn't quite there yet and we could offload him.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He has technique, speed, physic and is a good finisher. Hugh potential and could be one of the best in the world.

A must buy if we have the chance.
:agree:
spot on, Mou nowadays is a crap Midas, elevates great people into a shit. Martial is a wc talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)