Another striker (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Trez rehablititation maybe take one month more, Alex is coming but the injuries are round him.

With this we only have Zlatan and Zala, i think that we need another striker

Names?

What about Tadei of Siena, today the president of Siena put him at sale and apears that Juve is very close . ( another sing over Roma noses, like always jajaja. Do you remenber: Ferrara, Legrotaglie, Conte)

Tadei can play in CL too. Other name is Caraciolo but apears that him is going to Milan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
ain't Taddei is an attacking midfielder?

anyway, I dont see the point of buying new striker everytime one of our striker injured:rolleyes:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
stand for "hahaha" according to spanish.....you dont learn spanish? spanish use "j" instead of "h"

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont know, i think moggi and capello have to make a decision very soon as to where they see del piero and trezeguet in the near future.

trezeguet is always injured and del piero isnt the player he was and probably best suits the bench unless he regains that form.

Zalayeta is looking to be a good sub striker and zlatan is playing very well and probably is the right man to be starting upfront.

I think juve should bring in gilardino. Offer Parma the dollars in january, even if it means securing him for june. We can last the rest of the season with the current players we have. olivera, nedved, kapo can all play as forwards if need be.

but i do believe in that in june, moggi should try and get the big bucks for trezeguet and bring in Gilardino.

A Zlatan-Gilardino duo upfront would be brilliant.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i dont know, i think moggi and capello have to make a decision very soon as to where they see del piero and trezeguet in the near future.

trezeguet is always injured and del piero isnt the player he was and probably best suits the bench unless he regains that form.

Zalayeta is looking to be a good sub striker and zlatan is playing very well and probably is the right man to be starting upfront.

I think juve should bring in gilardino. Offer Parma the dollars in january, even if it means securing him for june. We can last the rest of the season with the current players we have. olivera, nedved, kapo can all play as forwards if need be.

but i do believe in that in june, moggi should try and get the big bucks for trezeguet and bring in Gilardino.

A Zlatan-Gilardino duo upfront would be brilliant.

Gilardino? I am not convinced.

May 30, 2004
u guys forget kapo he can play as a striker if za or zla get injured oherwise nedved can always step up or even olivera.. or emerson they can all manage in an atacking role till da 4 strikers we have are injured then we ll hav to buy someone probably

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
u guys forget kapo he can play as a striker if za or zla get injured oherwise nedved can always step up or even olivera.. or emerson they can all manage in an atacking role till da 4 strikers we have are injured then we ll hav to buy someone probably
Trez...
DP...
Zlatan...
Zala...

I think we should get one more at least.

OP
Luigito

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    is like laughing
    jajaja

Gilardino is too expensive for now.

but is a good option for the future

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    saviola would be nice. i think we have to realise that del piero and zlatan will be our creative forwards for the next couple of seasons. if a striker is to come in, it will be a player who will score 20 plus goals a season.

Hence a target man.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    hmmm.. I prefer a creative one instead..

I think Zlatan and Zalayata belong to the 'target man' catergory.. Zlatan is moving towards that direction, for the past few games, he has been rather lazy:p, playing alone upfront and holding on balls to feet to other players....

and I tot creativity is what we lack of in our squad. Preferably some forwards that can play mid/forward (eg. Giuly)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Oh here we go again with Mutu. Just because he may have used a bit of cocaine does not mean his talent has flown out the window. Mutu still has incredible skill, and is free FFS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)