another record (1 Viewer)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
i don't know if this is written somewhere in the juve - cagliari thread but I couldn't be bothered to check, so sorry if it is.

anyhow, our fabulous record-breaking team (oh the irony) is officialy breaking yet another campionato record in its next match with cagliari, as the team who stayed the most days in first place, formerly held by Milan in 1991, again under Capello. even though this record is already mathematically broken due to the 7-point lead, it won't be formally broken until Saturday's match. Just thought you'd like to know.
put that in your pipe and smoke it milan! :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
un altro alex said:
i don't know if this is written somewhere in the juve - cagliari thread but I couldn't be bothered to check, so sorry if it is.

anyhow, our fabulous record-breaking team (oh the irony) is officialy breaking yet another campionato record in its next match with cagliari, as the team who stayed the most days in first place, formerly held by Milan in 1991, again under Capello. even though this record is already mathematically broken due to the 7-point lead, it won't be formally broken until Saturday's match. Just thought you'd like to know.
put that in your pipe and smoke it milan! :rolleyes:
:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Jul 12, 2002
What a terrible record. Don't we already own the record for being the shittiest team in "Europe's Elite Clubs"???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)