Another one bites the dust.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Siena Get Juve’s Tudor On Loan
1/27/2005 4:43:00 PM
The Croatian defender will join the Tuscan side till the end of the season.
Juventus and Siena have agreed on the loan of Igor Tudor to Luigi De Canio’s side till June.

The 26-year-old defender joined Juventus in 1998, but various muscle injuries have undermined his first team position in the Bianconeri’s squad.

Thanks to this move, De Canio will now have the defender he had requested in order to strengthen the back department for the relegation battle which Siena are involved in.

Tudor was expected to move to England as many Premiership sides had enquired about him.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=44378&progr=0

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
what the hell are we doing? we gotta buy someone in this transfer window asap. we are left with montero and ferrara as replacements for thuram and canna. :scared:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
dont forget masiello and other under 21 players. I am thinking that masiello will be a really good addiion to our squad. I would like to see him playing.

Aug 26, 2003
hm.. i wonder if we sign another player or what are we doing? if Canna and Thuram are injured are we going to play with Montero and Ferrara?

Are we using Primavera players? Who is Masiello? I hope there is a strategy on selling all our defenders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)