Another little star shines on our beautiful Juve sky!!! (1 Viewer)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Hello to all of you! Well now I am a star too, and I think that I have to thank to many persons because without them, I would probablly left this forums. So let`s go:

REEM - My best friend, amazing, great and sooo cool girl! She helped me so much when i was sad, and when I had problems, and when I was happy he made me more happy! I really have to thank her!!! THANK YOU REEMY!!!! :angel:

LILIANNA - Really great girl, I love to talk with her and I really think that she is beautiful person! Nice, gentle, cute & really great confident! :cool:

BAHRAINI - With Reem & Lilly he is my best friend, I belive to him very much and he has done so much things for me and sometimes he really touched me :touched:! I really love him very much even he is freaky!! :cheesy:

DARIN - Cool girl and good person to talk when u have problems. I have so much fun when I talk with her! :cap:

IULIA - Great person, and great friend!!!! :thumb:

DARKSOUL - I really love to joke with him. Good friend. :thumb:

DYLAN - baaad boy!!! I like him very much, and I like his point of thinking! :)

NOSUBSTITUTE959 - I really like this guy and I have sooo much fun with him!!!

STEVEIVY - Great guy! Very cute and funny.

JUVENTINISWEDEN - :thumb: No more words neccesary! ;)

I have to thank to: GOATY, FABY, MONA, ERIK, HYDDE, MERMA, ANNIE and many more persons who I now didn`t mention!

Thank you all for great time I have here & I luv you all so much!! :kiss: :kiss: :angel::angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thanks Kalle & Erik & Mona!!! :touched:

I am soooo happy!!!! :heart:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
    DARIN - Cool girl and good person to talk when u have problems. I have so much fun when I talk with her! :cap:

CONGRATULATIONS :thumb:

thanx 4 the mention n u no that i like u 2 n u can always count on me wenever u need me :)

OP
    AnnA

AnnA

May 14, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Thank you all!!! :touched:

Nosubstitute-You helped me very much because I have really great time when I talk with you!!

Darin - Thank you! :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)