another CM thread (1 Viewer)

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    man that is hard work

hasnt anyone here played the game. u guys all seem to love cm.

dont u guys have any friends. what are u? just a bunch of losers?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

im just messin with u. i have been lookin for information for a while and i just thought that since u guys been playin the game you would know somethin

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    this guys says

1. Open your netork connections. To do this, click on start, then connect to, then show all connections.
    2. Right click on your current internet connection and click on properties.
    3. Now click on the advanced tab, and click on settings.
    4. click on add, on the screen that appears, enter the following details; make sure 9091 is UDP. (The pic attached is step 4)
    5. click on ok.
    6. click on add, on the screen that appears, copy the same as above, except this time, make the external and internal port 9092, and tick TCP. click on ok
    7.click on add, follow the same instructions as before, and make the external and internal port 9093. tick UDP. click on ok
    8. click on add, follow the same instructions as before, and make the external and internal port 9094. tick TCP. click on ok.
    9. once these are complete, you will need to disconnect to the internet, and reconnect.

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    no i can go till step 3 but i cannot find the "settings" on the "advanced" tab. i can find the "advanced" tab but no "settings" there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)