Another beautiful Women thread: Miss World 2003 (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i like:Miss Italy,Miss Ireland,Miss Macedonia(she has wonderful legs but i dont find her pretty),Miss Aruba(at her 2nd pic looks nice),Miss Greecevery pretty! ,Miss South Africa,Miss Bosnia and Herzegovina she is very pretty but awfully make up-ed....

the others....(i gotta comment)Miss Brazil,Miss Norway,Miss Denmark,Miss Northern Ireland,Miss Venezuela,Miss Albania,,Miss India i simply don't like them.

Miss Antigua:ugly
Miss Iceland:too ugly
Miss Sweden:encedibly thin
Miss S&M:she looks supid

enough from me... :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
She looks good, I can't believe it! She must have migrated, good looking women doesn't exist in that country.
I don't know man. She seems a bit fake to me. And yes, the standard of beauty over here is unfortunately low, though the average Irish woman has bigger than average breasts and a great ass.

I can see this thread being closed soon. :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

I don't know man. She seems a bit fake to me. And yes, the standard of beauty over here is unfortunately low, though the average Irish woman has bigger than average breasts and a great ass.

I can see this thread being closed soon. :)
Irish women are pretty good at becoming pregnant. Great country in all ways, except for the ladies. It doesn't matter how many guinness you drink they won't become beautiful anyway, at least in Shamrock. :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
It doesn't matter how many guinness you drink they won't become beautiful anyway, at least in Shamrock. :)
Trust me, that rule breaks down as you approach the limiting case. ;)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
i think italian girls are the PIU BELLA DEL MONDO :D

but miss italia isent the prettiest girl in the misses but still BELLA

but i think that italia should do better but always the most beautiful girl in italy doesent wins and that's tooo bad :(

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Wheres miss MINGLAND? I mean ENGLAND at? All the girls are fit. But to tell the real bellas they should do a with and without make up section. The Misses could be Mrs :shocked:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Miss England is a dog
:D They always are. Yellow teeth, yellow skin tan, yellow hair. Got any pics?
LAC I think some girls will protest the idea:D By the way u know the girls that enter this comp' whats their ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)