Another beautiful Women thread: Miss World 2003 (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The nose and the makeup is kinda yellow. I wish they'd put all the girls' potential out in those pictures, but they never do.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
i dunno if other guys will vouch for this but a girl is sexiest right after she wakes up when she aint got all that on her face and her wonderbra isnt on and her sexy clothes arent on, her hair isnt done, and her eyes are natural.

that is the closest a man can come to pure woman in the 21st century

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    i dunno if other guys will vouch for this but a girl is sexiest right after she wakes up when she aint got all that on her face and her wonderbra isnt on and her sexy clothes arent on, her hair isnt done, and her eyes are natural.

Nothing cooler than a fine woman getting up and walking around the house with nothing but your shirt on :drool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    she looks kinda like you.

she also is very sexy. i dunno- maybe its just bad experiences ive had with people who remind me of her. (no not you)
    Maybe the eyebrows, the teeth and the hair when I had it long. I like her so much because she is like most venezuelan women. Not like the actual Miss Venezuela who's a fake blonde :)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Lol I actually wanna dye my hair blonde but people wont let me! I think I'd look ugly but I dont care I wanna have yellow hair!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Bosnia and herze.... i just like the first pic... the other 2 are weird.
    I actually like the second pic of her much better...

i shan't bother commenting on who i like the best, cos they're all schweet, and i probably couldn't decide on my preferences.

Jul 12, 2002

I gotta disagree LAC, the sexiest girl is the one who's singing. Nothing is better than a girl with a great voice.

Jul 12, 2002
    theres an interesting story i got about that too. but before i go on and risk humiliating misinterpretation- what kind of singing are you talking about?
    Any kind of singing, really. Caroline sings show tunes, opera, opo stuff, all types of things, I just love it.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    i dont think you got what i mean by different kinds of singing. i mean like does she randomly sing or does she perform a ballad or a piece she wrote, or what?

anyways the story was that there was this girl at my school bus stop 2 years ago and she lived across the street from us. real quiet like. i never heard her speak ever. then like a year later i suddenly hear her shout something out at someone and laugh, and she had such a great, full voice it felt so disorienting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)