Announcement: The real petition! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
There are 4 persons and a half needs to be killed, Gigli, Blanc, Secco and Ranieri, the other half is Molinaro (because he is a fuckin Jew). We need your help to get this job done. We need masks, gas bombs, knives, money, a car, visas, guns, men, gums and a plan to make this happen.

If you want to donate any of these or if you want to join in personally, please sign below.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There are 4 persons and a half needs to be killed, Gigli, Blanc, Secco and Ranieri, the other half is Molinaro (because he is a fuckin Jew). We need your help to get this job done. We need masks, gas bombs, knives, money, a car, visas, guns, men, gums and a plan to make this happen.

If you want to donate any of these or if you want to join in personally, please sign below.

since when was religion dependant on how good or bad a player is?.

would you also like a lazio shirt with your gear check list?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All I know is that it must have been great growing up with Ranieri as your parent, you could get straight Ds and still get ice-cream everyday after lunch.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
snoopz i either close this thread or give you a ban, as much as a dislike badass i cannot allow this racist commenting to go on

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #14
    snoopz i either close this thread or give you a ban, as much as a dislike badass i cannot allow this racist commenting to go on
    Do whatever you want ;)

you forget the history of your own religion you ignorant fool! it was a Jew that fundamentally founded your religion
    don't forget it was Molinaro who sold Jesus you freak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)