anime anyone? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Shit dude GunDAM Seed simnply ROCCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

A freind of mine have fast connection,,and he download all the animes on earth. When we have time,,we see some episodes.

We are also seeing: Full metal panic, and Shadow skill.

My fav animes are "X-TV: Duel of Fates" , "Rorouni Kenshin" and of course Captain Tsubasa.

Fav Movies: Vampire Hunter D bloodlust, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke and Akira.

Fav OVA´s : Rorouni Kenshin Seisouhen , Saint Seiya : the Hades Chapter :thumb:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
hey i dunno they also likes anime in the far west.... :thumb:

my fav would be: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Initial D, and of course Gundam SEED and others which i dont remember :wallbang:..

movies: stairway to heaven, whisper of the heart, Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind, princess mononoke. Kiki's Delivary service, tonari no totoro, grave of fireflies, spirited away, and other hayao miyazaki's film...

i dont go much into fantasy demons things ... i like Rorouni Kenshin but i prefer the manga more. the same goes to Dragonball and slamdunk which i consider as the maradonas and peles of comics... :re5pect:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Shit dude GunDAM Seed simnply ROCCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

A freind of mine have fast connection,,and he download all the animes on earth. When we have time,,we see some episodes.

We are also seeing: Full metal panic, and Shadow skill.

My fav animes are "X-TV: Duel of Fates" , "Rorouni Kenshin" and of course Captain Tsubasa.

Fav Movies: Vampire Hunter D bloodlust, Ninja Scroll, Princess Mononoke and Akira.

Fav OVA´s : Rorouni Kenshin Seisouhen , Saint Seiya : the Hades Chapter :thumb:
any chance for me to get to know those connection ;) ...:pleasepleasepleaseplease:

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
I love anime...
my favs are: Rurouni kenshin, saint seiya, evangelion... robotech etc

I love the sakura card captors movie! it kicks ass!

Hades chapter kick ass! i've seen some, and the drawing technique is amazing...

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    oh, my fav. animes are rurouni kenshin, curious play, ayashi no ceres, boys be and gensomaden saiyuki..

i heard gundam is good, what is it actually? i just came back from an anime festival and they had loads of gundam cds..

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I like Saint Seiya, Ninja Hattori, Detective Conan, Doraemon and I used to watched Captain Tsubasa, Dragon Ball, Dash Yonkuro and Crayon Sinchan :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I have just seen saint sita hades chapter to the 13 episode. I dont know why...ut i cant find the other 13 on the net!!.

Im waiting for it....because in the 13 episodes things start to become ultra crazy!! (if you had not enough with the battle between Shaka (virgo) vs Kamus(acuarius) , Shura(capricorn) and Saga(geminis). IN that battle i was like :eek:

The hades chapter is 100 times better than the old series!!!

Shiryu´s(dragon) old master is very powefull!. IN this series he finally use the libra armor. ;)

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    I've seen just some parts of some episodes because it doesn't work properly in my pc...

but Camus looks gorgeous, he's my fav gold saint...
    but Saga is cute too , and Shaka... Milo os scorpio... gold saint are so perfect... :D

something I would like to know, if somebody can answer me...
    why Shiryu is blind again?
    and what happened to one Hyoga's eye?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Painless_cry ] ++
    I've seen just some parts of some episodes because it doesn't work properly in my pc...

but Camus looks gorgeous, he's my fav gold saint...
    but Saga is cute too , and Shaka... Milo os scorpio... gold saint are so perfect... :D

something I would like to know, if somebody can answer me...
    why Shiryu is blind again?
    and what happened to one Hyoga's eye?
    Its because the hades chapter is based on the manga (books).

IN the manga,,,Shiryu never recovers his sight after that terrible wound.

I think Hyoga have a blind eye because Camus did that wound to him in the Sanctuary battle. Also, in the hades chapter...Camus was Hyoga´s master.

IN the old anime,, Hyoga had another master that i dont remember the name (hyoga killed him).

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    isnt shin chan the boy who likes to show off his butt? hehe.. ranma is quite horny!

painless_cry, ayashi no ceres is in my top two favourite animes.. very creative and the plot is good.

lac, try to watch fuushigi yugi/curious play. they say its the best anime ever created, and i agree.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Jajaja yeah shin chan is cool...although his art is horrible,,,its very funny.

I saw ranma when iw as in the school,,,and its pretty funny too.

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Its because the hades chapter is based on the manga (books).

IN the manga,,,Shiryu never recovers his sight after that terrible wound.

I think Hyoga have a blind eye because Camus did that wound to him in the Sanctuary battle. Also, in the hades chapter...Camus was Hyoga´s master.

IN the old anime,, Hyoga had another master that i dont remember the name (hyoga killed him).

Cool, that what I heard hades chapter is based on the manga, and in the series the "asgard" chapter never existed in the manga.

yeah I remember Hyoga's master... Crystal or something like that...

Camus rules... I don't know why he's back, he wasn't bad in the series he let everybody pass except Hyoga because the wanted him to be strong...
    anyway, I'm happy he's back because he rules!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)