Angry Juve Fans Revolt (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hydde said:
It was a long time ago since our fans protested because of an ugly loss..

capello capello...
But what's worse than protesting is polite applause. Remember the reception Juve had from the tifosi when Deportivo knocked us out of the CL 1-0 on our home turf in Lippi's last season? It was like a sad and patronizing "Well, we knew you had no chance of winning -- but we love you anyway."

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:
why do italians have such a fascination with balls? ive just noticed it over the course of the last couple of years that the italian culture is completely obsessed with them
True that. That classy shit bag Berlusconi recently said of anyone considering voting for his opponent that he doubted Italians would be such coglioni as to vote for Romano Prodi.

"Don't be a testicle, vote for me!" Pure class, Mr. Prime Minister.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
eringi said:
No message has been received yet, if they received a message they got the wrong one. The management still thinks we lost because Arsenal is on top form at the moment, if they are on top form, look at what Man United did to them today. Fact is we lost because of stupid tactics but the management doesn't get it. The most worrying thing is that the main summer acquistion they are talking about it Cristiano Zanetti!!!!!
We all know well C. Zanetti will not be the main signing, coz Juve never really reveal who they will sign, to reduce competition.

But we did lose again, with practically no tactical preperation, no special tactics to overcome Arsenal. So yes, these 2 years, our CL lost was down to tactics rather than player rooster. But team form is also reason, although not an excuse.

For the last two years we have ran out of gas in the crucial time of the season the management hasn't got the training schedule right and I believe this and lack of squad rotation is the reason for our losses.

On the other hand, it is abit harsh for our fans to be so siiick of the Juve squad or management. We have one scudetto and still is in good position to gain a second. Don't forget that it is an accomplishment!

Chelsea are spending BIG and winning their league but haven't had CL success either eventhough they acquired a CL winning coach.

Sep 28, 2002
isha00 said:
I'm sure of it. Too bad that that 10% is able to control also the remaining 90%.

Probaly with a new stadium many families will return to the stadium with their children and the stadium won't be empty :wink:

Anyway, it's about POVs. I am for a safer stadium, where you don't have to go fearing to be stabbed or end up in a hospital, where there's no need of thousands of police officers every week, and so on. I am ready to sacrifice the coreographies and whatever the Ultras have to offer. Btw, they are intimidating our players, at the moment, smart job :tup:
Or better. If the Ultras are able to show their love for the team without trepassing laws limits they are welcome. But I can't stand the fact that curvas, at the moment, are lawless places with certain people in it. Just reading their motives for wednesday made me think: they booed and insulted the players, told them they had no balls, saying that, no, it wasn't against them, it was against the tickets and the consideration in their regards. How coherent! It just shows you the aaverage IQ of some people.

Like someone said, it's them that had no balls to take out a giant "Giraudo, fuck you" banner, because they know well that if Giraudo gets angry, they won't be able to be there anymore. So, to demonstrate their power, they chose some weaker targets. Power, not love for the shirt.
Btw, it's true love choosing to spit on players you say you love in such a situation? Or it's maybe just fear of not being able to create trouble anymore in the near future? They had to choose between not putting at risk the scudetto and remaining the Kapos of the curva. We all know their choice.

The whole not-juventino world that saw their demonstration thought they are some mindless spoiled brats. Let's remember that those people represent us not only when they create a colourful coreography, they represent us always, whatever they do. I personally think that what happened it's a lot more shameful that an half empty stadium.

Evrerything IMHO, of course.

i disagree. why is everyone talking how they put out banners telling players to try harder? why arent people remembering the great tifo displayed before the game? i fully understand our ultras, when they did what they were supposed to do, that is suppoerted the team, the world stood up and took notice. same cant be said about the players. they didnt give a F. and if im a part of community that basicly gives the player his 100k euros per week i want to try a little to earn his money. mercenaries arent welcome at this club, nor at any others. if this would be tolerated, i can see juve becoming inter in next five years.

and while its true, there are fair share of scum in curva scirea, you cant blame all the groups for that. kick out rughi, arditi and viking and you'll have a sorry excuse for support. maybe then more families will come but oh goodie, wil the parets be willing to take their children to away games, will the away fans that will come to delle alpi regardless provide the better support? and will that increase the audiences? no! ok, so imagine there are no ultras, stadium is supposedly a safer place. daddy and his son go to one game, then another. but will they do so for the whole season? duobt it. imo the number of spectators would only drop and the performances of the players would also drop because of the lack of support.

not to mention that even more thugs would go to stadium. with ultra groups and their leaders there's at least some sort of order, with no one ensuring that you'll only have a mob of unorganised hoolingans, so there goes your theory aboyt safer stadiums.

football without violence would be a much better place. but you cant have that in italy as yet..

this is also my opinion, and i might be competely wrong, thats just how i imagine things if the situation was to change.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
- vOnAm - said:
We all know well C. Zanetti will not be the main signing, coz Juve never really reveal who they will sign, to reduce competition.

But we did lose again, with practically no tactical preperation, no special tactics to overcome Arsenal. So yes, these 2 years, our CL lost was down to tactics rather than player rooster. But team form is also reason, although not an excuse.

For the last two years we have ran out of gas in the crucial time of the season the management hasn't got the training schedule right and I believe this and lack of squad rotation is the reason for our losses.

On the other hand, it is abit harsh for our fans to be so siiick of the Juve squad or management. We have one scudetto and still is in good position to gain a second. Don't forget that it is an accomplishment!

Chelsea are spending BIG and winning their league but haven't had CL success either eventhough they acquired a CL winning coach.
very good points , spot on

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
- vOnAm - said:

Winning the Scudetto is great and i am not disagreeing with that and we all know that if Capello stays at Juve 8 out of 10 years we will win the Scudetto simply because his tactics are the best in a long drawn out competition where you don't really need to take that many chances and you can simply overwhelm the smaller teams and wait for big teams to make mistakes.

But as far as the Champions league is concerned, especially more true now, in my opinion unless Capello changes we can wait and dream about it.

The most frustrating thing is not that we are out, it's the way we went out two years in a row.... i.e. simply not putting up a fight in our own home ground, that was really a disgrace, i'm telling you if we had had more than two shots on target in that Arsenal game and at least shown that we were capable of scoring and threatening them, we would not be having this discussion, we would be cursing the gods that be for not having any luck. No body was ever really disgusted with lippi when we went lost the finals against Dortmund and Real and recently Milan because we knew we were a good team and we were just not lucky, this time around we know that it was not because of bad luck it was because of our tactics.

Our situation and Chelsea's are different, remember they just won their first championship in like 50 years last year and this time they are trying to accomplish something that no other English team other than Man U has accomplished in like 15 years i.e. defend a championship crown, hence they are still happy with winning the EPL.

I am happy with winning the Scudetto but a team like Juventus shouldn't go out of the Champions League disgracefully like that. I want Capello to go but he is going to stay but he has to change his tactics in the Champions League. Even Wenger, one of the most stubborn people in the game has adjusted and so far he's done well.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Fliakis said:
i disagree. why is everyone talking how they put out banners telling players to try harder? why arent people remembering the great tifo displayed before the game? i fully understand our ultras, when they did what they were supposed to do, that is suppoerted the team, the world stood up and took notice. same cant be said about the players. they didnt give a F. and if im a part of community that basicly gives the player his 100k euros per week i want to try a little to earn his money. mercenaries arent welcome at this club, nor at any others. if this would be tolerated, i can see juve becoming inter in next five years.
Don't see them as mercenaries. They did what they were told (Capello kept screaming to those that attacked "too much" to remain calm and not to concede anything :rolleyes: ) in their possibilities. They care about the cup too. Also in a mercenary way, if we want to see it like this. They get some bonuses in their wage for what they are able to achieve as a team. I'd guess the CL bonus is pretty high.
Plus it's not like they played good some matches in that period, they were prepared to give their best in the start of the season, in fact we knew how they performed untill january.
They simply are too tired now: always the same ones, who played too much, sometimes also too well (when it wasn't necessary) and now have no energies left. It's not their fault, it's Capello's -incompetent- staff.

and while its true, there are fair share of scum in curva scirea, you cant blame all the groups for that. kick out rughi, arditi and viking and you'll have a sorry excuse for support. maybe then more families will come but oh goodie, wil the parets be willing to take their children to away games, will the away fans that will come to delle alpi regardless provide the better support? and will that increase the audiences? no! ok, so imagine there are no ultras, stadium is supposedly a safer place. daddy and his son go to one game, then another. but will they do so for the whole season? duobt it. imo the number of spectators would only drop and the performances of the players would also drop because of the lack of support.
I never blamed all the groups, I blamed the people who create trouble. Without them we wouldn't get some sorry excuse for support, we'd have true support, of true Juve fans, that are there only because they love Juve with all their heart. If the ultras are able to do that without creating problems, they are welcome.
And there are so many fans around Italy (and Europe as well) that can't wait every year for their team to come in their city that you don't have to fear empty juve sections in the stadiums.
And yes, daddy and son (but also mommy and sister) go to the stadium. They'll go for the whole year, because, if you go more then a couple of times, you get the season ticket, it's cheaper. Then there will be some groups form the Juve clubs that'll organize busses to see some matches. Btw, less spectators than now would really do little difference, we can only improve.

not to mention that even more thugs would go to stadium. with ultra groups and their leaders there's at least some sort of order, with no one ensuring that you'll only have a mob of unorganised hoolingans, so there goes your theory aboyt safer stadiums.

football without violence would be a much better place. but you cant have that in italy as yet..
Sorry, but why even more thugs would go the stadium, if we are talking about a stadium not allowed for certain people? The "no thugs" is the premise of our hypothetical idea, without it we are back to the start.
Btw, if we agree on certain things that happen, then we can't blame the italian football violence for it. The violence is not something that is there and you can't prevent, it is there because the people that practice it are in the stadium.

this is also my opinion, and i might be competely wrong, thats just how i imagine things if the situation was to change.
Yeah, probably only after the change we'll see how it'll turn out.

Ps: btw, it seems that Giraudo had a little chat with our fearless ultras, cuz on sunday there was a "A defeat won't cancel our love" banner on the stands. You know, coherence :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Padovano said:
True that. That classy shit bag Berlusconi recently said of anyone considering voting for his opponent that he doubted Italians would be such coglioni as to vote for Romano Prodi.

"Don't be a testicle, vote for me!" Pure class, Mr. Prime Minister.

Wait, did that ACTUALLY happen? If yes, that is the best thing i've heard this week :lol2:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:
Wait, did that ACTUALLY happen? If yes, that is the best thing i've heard this week :lol2:
Yes, the fuck face actually said it. I guess it is refreshing for a politician to speak from the heart for a change, but try to show some diplomacy when you are the Prime Minister.

I guess it's like when Cheney told that guy to "go fuck himself" last year. That was funny.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Padovano said:
Yes, the fuck face actually said it. I guess it is refreshing for a politician to speak from the heart for a change, but try to show some diplomacy when you are the Prime Minister.

I guess it's like when Cheney told that guy to "go fuck himself" last year. That was funny.

Probably wins him every voter under the age of 25 :lol2:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Vinman said:
the ultra's should have burned Crapello's car....

with him in it !!!!:ferocious :ferocious :ferocious

Vinnie I'm curious, if you saw Cap would you ACTUALLY kill him? :p :smoke:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
swag said:
But what's worse than protesting is polite applause. Remember the reception Juve had from the tifosi when Deportivo knocked us out of the CL 1-0 on our home turf in Lippi's last season? It was like a sad and patronizing "Well, we knew you had no chance of winning -- but we love you anyway."

Yeah I remember this game very well.The stadium was full and the fans great.That was something like an ADIO to the old guard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)