Angelo Ogbonna (1 Viewer)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if that's the case then i truly fear for our future. For someone who is meant to be comfortable on the ball is incapable of doing the simplest things he really has been awful, and shown very little for what we paid for him
he has shown potential. Conte wouldnt get him for no reason (actually i think he insisted on him because why else would we pay 15M for him when we could get cheaper players) and he might be planning to build our future defense on him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he has shown potential. Conte wouldnt get him for no reason (actually i think he insisted on him because why else would we pay 15M for him when we could get cheaper players) and he might be planning to build our future defense on him.
I'd like to see how rugani copes in serie A, much has been said about him

- - - Updated - - -

Really sad... 15M. :(
not just that but Ciro Immobile too!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When u are a central defender and need to be subbed off by Bonucci, you know something is wrong. Period.

Also, another tricky question.....
why as of late, players that cost us more than 15 mils, need to have a gazzilion streaks of games, heck, even seasons....to really show that they supposedly got something to show?. Or maybe, just maybe...they fuking suk and are hopeless?.

Is that the only excuse we can have for the Bonuccis, Islas and Ogbonnas?.

Marotta needs to sort his shid up with this kind of deals and fast

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah we (along with many other clubs for that matter) need to stop falling for these over-hyped players.

Ogbonna was a bad purchase. I can't see him somehow cutting out most of his mistakes any time soon. He must've made half a dozen big ones in one game, against a relegation contender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)