Anelka Linked to Juve (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
He had a dispute with his coach before the start of the world cup last year and he complained to the head of the footballing assoc. Adebayor then refused to play if that coach was not fired, so the coach was fired because Adebayor was their star player and wouldn't play.

The dispute was over the coach not playing Adebayor because he was selfish in the game and on the field. Adebayor was refusing to play the ball to other players and demanded the ball more. So the coach sat him for like 2 games prior to the WC.......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
not really...he missed a few sitters before he scored that goal.
He will prove you wrong many times this season. Might aswell start rethinking your position now and you can end up saying "I told you he was class!" by the end of the season. :party:

No... really, he is a different level of footballer than Zalayeta. No offence to Marcelo, of course.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He will prove you wrong many times this season. Might aswell start rethinking your position now and you can end up saying "I told you he was class!" by the end of the season. :party:

No... really, he is a different level of footballer than Zalayeta. No offence to Marcelo, of course.
he is still one of the most frustrating football players i've ever seen..he's strong physically and he's quick for his size..but his first touch and finishin are normally nothing short of scandolous...

Having said that..he's a big game player...he's got a great record against the Spuds..he scored against the Mancs in old trafford and gave Chelsea a hard time at the bridge.

PS:Did u see Elmanders goal against Marseille in the Velodrome??Pure class...strength and cool finishing he put it in the bottom corner and made it look simple..I cant wait to see him move to a big team..hopefully it would be us:angel:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
he is still one of the most frustrating football players i've ever seen..he's strong physically and he's quick for his size..but his first touch and finishin are normally nothing short of scandolous...

Having said that..he's a big game player...he's got a great record against the Spuds..he scored against the Mancs in old trafford and gave Chelsea a hard time at the bridge.

PS:Did u see Elmanders goal against Marseille in the Velodrome??Pure class...strength and cool finishing he put it in the bottom corner and made it look simple..I cant wait to see him move to a big team..hopefully it would be us:angel:
Let's agree to disagree on Adebayor then. ;)

Of course I saw that goal. A great one, once again. This guy scores nothing but great goals it seems. And, he has a habit of doing it against the big teams aswell such as Lyon and Marseille. I think you and I need to start an Elmander to Juve campaign come next summer, or better yet... this winter. :party:

Seriously, we should of gotten him instead of Iaquinta.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Let's agree to disagree on Adebayor then. ;)

Of course I saw that goal. A great one, once again. This guy scores nothing but great goals it seems. And, he has a habit of doing it against the big teams aswell such as Lyon and Marseille. I think you and I need to start an Elmander to Juve campaign come next summer, or better yet... this winter. :party:

Seriously, we should of gotten him instead of Iaquinta.
If he doesnt come to us..i really wouldnt mind him going to Juve..He really is one of my favourite non arsenal players..and i think he should be in a big team..

though for some reason if he was going to the serie a,i'd rather he plays with Roma..elmander alongside totti..with mancini,taddei,de rossi and aquilani behind them would be really mouth watering:drool:
Wait, when you say "us", you mean Arsenal or Juve?
well obviously us is Arsenal;)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Nah mate. I'd hate to see one of my countrymen in Totti's Roma. Because that's what it is. Noone is aloud to outshine that choking piece of shit.
I think Viola would be a good fit for Elmander right now. It would be the natural step in his career.

Btw, what do you say about Adebayor now? :D

Sep 16, 2007

yeah yeah yeah.. no offecnce to zalayeta.. que sera sera... wat will be will be.. adebayor is jamming right now... and he had always shown sparks even b4 henry left... infact he scored a HAT-TRICK today.. making him the current top goal-scorer in the premiership with 6 goals already in 6 games... dats atleast 1 per game Mathematically.. 100% on the Mark.. well the season is still an Infant.. so hopefully he can keep it up...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nah mate. I'd hate to see one of my countrymen in Totti's Roma. Because that's what it is. Noone is aloud to outshine that choking piece of shit.
I think Viola would be a good fit for Elmander right now. It would be the natural step in his career.

Btw, what do you say about Adebayor now? :D
you got to admit though the idea of Totti- elmander partnership would be lethal...Fiorentina would be a step up too of course..

Well i said it in the EPL thread..he's high on confidence and playing above his normal level..question is can he keep it up??did he suddenly turn into a lethal striker over the summer??i personally hope so..but i definitely dont think so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)