Android (7 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I’ve stuck with Samsung from s3 but my s8 died on me after a year. Just woke up Sunday and the phone was dead, wouldn’t charge or turn back on. Reboot didn’t work either. All of my Samsung’s have gave me trouble at some stage but I’ve always been so used to them, and hated how other phones felt but in bad temper....

I ordered my first ever iPhone ( X r ) not sure if it was a wise decision but I’ve 14 days to see if I like it if not I will trade it for a s9+

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I’ve stuck with Samsung from s3 but my s8 died on me after a year. Just woke up Sunday and the phone was dead, wouldn’t charge or turn back on. Reboot didn’t work either. All of my Samsung’s have gave me trouble at some stage but I’ve always been so used to them, and hated how other phones felt but in bad temper....

I ordered my first ever iPhone ( X r ) not sure if it was a wise decision but I’ve 14 days to see if I like it if not I will trade it for a s9+
The only Samsung I had that didn't give me trouble was the s8 surprisingly

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I had the s9+ after many other Samsung through the years and it was ok but too much bloat and i loved my previous pixel 2xl so I knew that I had to go back. From here on out strictly Pixel for me
Last google phone i had was the nexus and I really liked it

The google voice assistant stuff that I thought was really gimmicky initially turns out to be really useful and google lense is super cool

The camera is great and that low light feature is amazing as well

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Last google phone i had was the nexus and I really liked it

The google voice assistant stuff that I thought was really gimmicky initially turns out to be really useful and google lense is super cool

The camera is great and that low light feature is amazing as well
concur with it all, wait until you start adding google home and android tv etc it gets super cool

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I’m already consider changing back to an Android now that I’ve had more time to think. I use Snapchat a lot and was wondering what the camera quality is like on the s9+, pixel and on a Hauwiii when sing Snapchat.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You should have tried removing the battery and blow on it during one minute.

I'm still with a Samsung S5 neo after 3 and a half years and this happened to me like a month ago.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Upgrading from my beloved Nexus 6P to the Pixel 3 XL. Got it for $530 due to a black friday sale :tuttosport:

It's supposed to arrive today, lets hope the package doesn't get stolen...
Talking about stolen packages, I had an order or mail order marijuana of 3/4lbs of weed stolen twice in a row :(
The provider was cool enough to reimburse in points, this time around instead of getting it shipped from Vancouver to here, I got it sent to Edmonton to my buddy he'll repackage it and send it to me here in Iqaluit. Hopefully it'll arrive safely, been waiting over 2 months for this. I lost 15lbs.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Talking about stolen packages, I had an order or mail order marijuana of 3/4lbs of weed stolen twice in a row :(
The provider was cool enough to reimburse in points, this time around instead of getting it shipped from Vancouver to here, I got it sent to Edmonton to my buddy he'll repackage it and send it to me here in Iqaluit. Hopefully it'll arrive safely, been waiting over 2 months for this. I lost 15lbs.
This is why I hate ordering things online or getting anything shipped, I don't trust any of these people. Usually these companies hire such shitty people too. I bet you get it this time now, assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Upgrading from my beloved Nexus 6P to the Pixel 3 XL. Got it for $530 due to a black friday sale :tuttosport:

It's supposed to arrive today, lets hope the package doesn't get stolen...
Update: Brother was able to just arrive home on time to get it :tuttosport: :weee:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This is why I hate ordering things online or getting anything shipped, I don't trust any of these people. Usually these companies hire such shitty people too. I bet you get it this time now, assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Brother was able to just arrive home on time to get it :tuttosport::weee:
Glad you got it!

It's postal service that's been absolute shit, i can't complain much, but the people that are running a small business are really hurting. Canada Post has been shitting the bed royally! Hopefully they'll get their shit sorted out for the holidays.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I've had the Hauwai Pro for one day and already want to return it.

The front facing camera is awful and beautifies selfies.

Snapchat which I use alot lags, crashes and takes the most horrible photos.

Sound quality is between average and poor for sub an expensive phone.

It's a shame because everything else is near perfect.

Apr 15, 2006
I've had the Hauwai Pro for one day and already want to return it.

The front facing camera is awful and beautifies selfies.

Snapchat which I use alot lags, crashes and takes the most horrible photos.

Sound quality is between average and poor for sub an expensive phone.

It's a shame because everything else is near perfect.
The beauty effect on selfies can be turned off. As for the rest, I'm not sure. Is this the P20 or the Mate 20? I saw great reviews for them.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,660
    I can't stand Huawei, I always thought that Samsung is my least favourite brand when it comes to mobile phones but apparently Huawei has taken over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)