Android (5 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just got the Nexus 6P. Seems pretty awesome so far. Any thoughts?
congrats, good for you :tup: those are some of the best droids out there. i've read about some quality issues, though: watch out for the black plastic thingy around the camera, it tends to break without any particular reason. (google 'nexus 6p crack' for stories)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
congrats, good for you :tup: those are some of the best droids out there. i've read about some quality issues, though: watch out for the black plastic thingy around the camera, it tends to break without any particular reason. (google 'nexus 6p crack' for stories)
FUCK, I'll have to watch out for that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Anyone tried the new Marshmallow option of merging the internal memory with a HS SD card?
After the fusion can we still choose what to store in the SD and what not?
Noticed any speed issues?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this morning my son smashed my phone today, the screen is broken, i can only use the phone with a usb mouse.

damn, i missed that bloody phone today. i just need a replacement asap.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
thanks for the advice, it's certainly a good phone, but i can't buy it from an official retailer in hungary (there's any) and a bit too big for my small hands. i'll have something around 5" screen size, like xiaomi mi4, htc one (m8-m9), sony z3(+), etc.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol: i won't give my next phone to him, unless it's a moto x force.

oneplus x has an underperforming battery, otherwise it's a strong package, definitely on my shortlist. also, oppo r7 is a cool phone with metal body (i love that, i've had some metal phones, durability is second to none), and despite the weak specs, battery life is decent.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6,532
    My wife got a Huawei Honor 7, the price is great and the phone from what I have experienced is amazing. I think I will get one of their flagships when it's time for me to change.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    :tup: a friend came over the other day and showed me his p8. gorgeous piece of hardware (though a bit big for my taste).

i'll have my phone repaired, though. the new screen costs around 100 euros, and it's still a good phone, no time to replace it yet.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    So who has bought the s7 edge?

And could you please post your battery life and screen on time?

Some fuckers say they can get over 24 hours with 7 of them being with the screen on. WTF?

Mine can barely get to 15 hours with 6 SOT at most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)