Android (5 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
z3 dual
xp z3 is awesome best camera sound quality Just need a Bluetooth speaker you will notice how awesome it is in sound quality battery life is number one you have to see to beleive

i could do is check if the Phone is waterproof BEFORE putting it in water *#*#7378423#*#*, then go to service test and pressure sensor. With all flaps closed press gently on the screen, if pressure will increase that means the Phone is waterproof

- - - Updated - - -

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
So I'm thinking of getting a new phone and I've got my eyes set on the OnePlus One. I'm no expert so I'll need your help on this one. The reason I'm looking at the OPO is because of how cheap it is considering the impressive specs, but has anyone here actually used it? Also, it's been out for a while (I think?), should I just wait for a newer phone? I need a phone that'll last a long time since I don't really buy new ones that often, so it should ideally be updated regularly. My current phone is an HTC One X and I've had it for almost three years now (IIRC Sheik talked me into buying it) and the only reason I'm looking for a new one is because this one pretty much falling into pieces.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm really tempted to. So you don't think I should wait for a newer one? Also from what I've understood it gets updated a lot, but do you think they'll continue doing so in the future? Fuck it, might just place my order tonight. :D
Even if they do stop updates, you can just root it and install a custom ROM. Best thing is that with the OPO, rooting does not void the warranty. So no drawbacks. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)