Android (14 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,992
    I know the price is a bit steep but it is by far the best exchange app out there.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

LG G2. My new phone. Best phone ever. When you set aside the fugly LG UI(easily fixable with Nova + some xPosed modules), the phone is incredible. I can get over 6h screen time. Over 2 days of regular usage. Great camera. Performance snappy as hell, multitasking galore. Those barely visible bezels. I'm literally in love with my phone. I'm on stock 4.2 and for the first time ever I'm not at all excited about upgrading to the soon released 4.4. It just can't get any better.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I thought you didn't like big phones :D
    I do when I basically get them for free. :cool: Besides, it's not much larger than my previous phone. Only the screen is bigger. ;-)
    Sure is. I'm blown away. It's also been only just a week and I keep double tapping other phones to lock/unlock them. :D I got so used to not using any physical buttons. Excellent design choice.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I've only just discovered Blackmart, can't believe it;s taken me so long to catch on. For anyone who doesn't know, this is an illegal app which allows you to download all apps for free (regardless of price, category etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)