Android (17 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
The CM9 team said that they're aiming for a January release. Didn't exactly mention when in Jan.

And also, the only phone that is sure to miss out on CM9 goodness is the original Motorola Droid. So I'm sure the SGS2 will get it. :D

I just hope they can do a good job at porting it to the Desire and Nexus One too. :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The CM9 team said that they're aiming for a January release. Didn't exactly mention when in Jan.

And also, the only phone that is sure to miss out on CM9 goodness is the original Motorola Droid. So I'm sure the SGS2 will get it. :D

I just hope they can do a good job at porting it to the Desire and Nexus One too. :shifty:
Isnt the Nexus one already running it? I'm 99.99% sure it has been successfully ported to the one

Apr 15, 2006
Isnt the Nexus one already running it? I'm 99.99% sure it has been successfully ported to the one
It's still WIP. There has been some breakthrough with the Camera, which is what the Desire and Nexus usually have to suffer from. Devs spend a lot of time getting the camera working either from scratch or reverse engineering.

But bottom line: Not a successful port.

Apr 15, 2006
the one issue that is bugging me with CM7.2 is the market freezing sometimes and forcing a battery pull
Ever tried clearing the cache+data for the Market app? You could also try uninstalling all updates for the Market and forcing it to updating again. Maybe that'll fix it.

Oh, and make sure that the keyboard language in Settings>Language & Keyboard is set to English (United States) and not something else.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am upto 5 hours uptime on leedroid. Looking stable but I already miss CM7 & some features on Miui. Hopefully they will get a stable ICS release soon.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Seems like a good phone, actually. the 1Ghz CPU should make things snappy. I just hope the low resolution display doesn't screw things up.
I heard a couple apps won't run on that display but that it should be fine bar that (which I really don't care much, i'm not an app whore)

I'm digging the sliding psychical keyboard too.

Thanks for the input, i'll let you know if I decide on it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It seems like some app was chewing on the battery in sleep mode last night. I remember the mobile phone being unusually warm before it ran out of battery. Something weird is happening to my phone when it's on sleep. Other than that am quite pleased that it's working & LeeDroid looks so HD :D
Any differences working with ROM Manager as opposed Recovery?

Apr 15, 2006
It seems like some app was chewing on the battery in sleep mode last night. I remember the mobile phone being unusually warm before it ran out of battery. Something weird is happening to my phone when it's on sleep. Other than that am quite pleased that it's working & LeeDroid looks so HD :D
Any differences working with ROM Manager as opposed Recovery?
Well, ROM Manager just partially automates the process of flashing a new ROM. But once you learn the process yourself, you won't need it. Besides, it's better that you have control over all the functions in recovery.

You can always check Battery Usage to see which app is using the most battery. :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Download Snappz market.

I just got a HTC update, I like it but I don't like this stupid pull the ring to unlock the phone. Also now I have no background on the phone unlock screen where I enter my code.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Ever tried clearing the cache+data for the Market app? You could also try uninstalling all updates for the Market and forcing it to updating again. Maybe that'll fix it.

Oh, and make sure that the keyboard language in Settings>Language & Keyboard is set to English (United States) and not something else.
yea both done multiple times. it seems something in the cm7.2 RC and the market 3.4.4 has a little bit of an issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)