Android (20 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,382
    I was referring to the 30000 post milestone you are about to hit.
    Dont bother mention me on your dedication thread, since i m going to miss it (unless its earlier than 07/01)

So since i m here now, i just wanted to say cheers in advance!
    Oh but I have more than 63000 posts, dude. The 30k you are referring to are the money in the bank. You have always had clouded observations about simply everything and that just proved it.

And about dedications threads, it's been a while I done something like that and I am not thinking of changing my habit, another delusioned observation from you, doctor.

Forget cheering me, you'll waste your time instead of bashing Bonucci or some other Juve player you missed to bash lately.

I don't miss you, I don't know why you mentioned "too". In fact, I am glad your posting has dropped so much.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,384
    Not really, I just told you the forum is much better with you away. So no, I don't miss you at all. You simply add nothing but pointless whining.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,388
    But you actually live for that $hit, just check your posts and see that you have more posts at whining on people, rather speaking (even whining would do) about Juve, or football, for the same matter...:lol:
    Another delusioned observation based on nothing. It's really great that you are not active anymore, I hope it stays that way. Now go prepare writing a long essay about how bad Juventus are, that's the only thing you're good at.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I just installed a beta version of Froyo, Cyanogenmod 6.1. Everything works except FM Radio(like anyone uses that) and Bluetooth(which I don't really use much). It's much better though the animations with the default AWD launcher are really laggy. I tried messing with teh settings, enabling, disabling JIT, changing heap size, etc. but it wouldn't work. What did work was installing and using Launcher Pro. Works a lot more smoother and looks much better IMO.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    yeah and thats why i installed the pdanet app.
    But it has to be smth for the other way, ot there isnt?

I used to to give and receive i-net from and to my laptop, with my Omnia 2 (win mo 6.5 pro) and even k850 (no OS, just pure SE awesomeness)
    So i m expecting no less, by a superior OS, made from the same company.

ATM i need my laptop to feed my x8, because i dont have wi-fi.
    But when i ll return to my unit, i ll be using my mobile as a modem for my laptop.

For a strange reason, the sms with the internet settings, from my GSM service, is not reckognised by my mobile, neither do the manual settings for it, work.
    So i cant get any data from the network.

Anyways i got a few moments with some wi fi coverage and i got my
    watch juve
    live sport
    lega calcio
    bluetooth file transfer
    unistaller
    task killer apps installed

But still i got a few questions to ask, mostly addressed to the droid boss, sheik:

-Is there a good soccer game, like FIFA 2010 in iphone?
    The market place has only got some crappy, but free games, where are the good ones?

-Whats the best file explorer one can get for the android phones?
    One that can be used to launch mp3s, videos, fotos, copy/move/send items.
    Just like it happens with any random phone, without having me to start a quest of finding the appropriate app, to find and use, a certain type of file/item.

-Is there a way to watch live match streams with my droid mobile?

-How can i get my mobile connected to the internet through my USB cable?

-Do you have any more links, like the blackdroid sweetness?

-The beta firefox for the android is no longer available to download from their page, or its just me?
    Whats the best alternative, with the least flash-based issues?
    Yeah. And why is the stock rom better? What other rom did you try?
    Hey, can you help me with these?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,395
    I just installed a beta version of Froyo, Cyanogenmod 6.1. Everything works except FM Radio(like anyone uses that) and Bluetooth(which I don't really use much). It's much better though the animations with the default AWD launcher are really laggy. I tried messing with teh settings, enabling, disabling JIT, changing heap size, etc. but it wouldn't work. What did work was installing and using Launcher Pro. Works a lot more smoother and looks much better IMO.
    Why the beta? A stable 6.1 is available

icεmαή;2823509 said:
    Sheik, how long does your battery last? I'm charging mine almost twice daily...
    That's not healthy, are you running GPS and WiFi all the time?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Its a great device tbh... The battery does suck, yes...

That's not healthy, are you running GPS and WiFi all the time?
    Nope. I've changed a few settings now, so I'll see how long it'll last... I do use the phone quite a lot considering I just got it a couple of days ago...

Apr 15, 2006
    I get about 22 hours with normal usage. But my Tattoo also showed a huge battery drain in the first few weeks. Just give it a few weeks, and it should get better. Make sure the battery drains completely before charging it. Helps with the battery calibration.

Edit: @cronman, I'll answer your question when I return from vacation. What phone are you using again?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    I used the cyanogen and I didn't like the changed menu, it was a bit laggy. So I unrooted and kept the stock, ill wait for gingerbread

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Main reason why I sold my HTC and why I think it sucks hard.

It's just the look.
    Did you try using it as a normal phone though? Meaning touching it when you actually have to make a call or a text? I can get 2-3 days with normal usage, meaning not constantly browsing, playing music, etc. A lot of folks expect these things to last like normal cells, while at the same time they are using them like a media station.

Why the beta? A stable 6.1 is available
    Not for my cell. Luckily a couple of Russians with too much time on their hands are doing the community a huge favour. ;)

Iceman, do you have Skype running? I found out that's a huge drain on the battery. Though if the phone's new, it's normal you're draining the battery like crazy, I was like that too when I first got it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)