vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
with that admission he instantly became twice the coach he was at juve

We have to remember, we were his first coaching job. I fully expect him to learn and grow with experience. He could very well turn out to be a great coach, people writing him off way too soon.

Peerlowe showing agile principles

CSM
As I sit here "paying attention" to the PI Planning welcome session :cry:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We have to remember, we were his first coaching job. I fully expect him to learn and grow with experience. He could very well turn out to be a great coach, people writing him off way too soon.
fully agreed, he's an intelligent man

i have nothing against pirlo. i'm more against wanting him back instantly and the weird pirlo nostalgia. he didn't do great here as a coach. he still can make it and as you said, it wouldn't be a surprise. he just needs a few seasons like he's currently having before taking on a big club again (not that jj has any characteristics of a big club right now, other than its history and wage bill, but you get the point)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
fully agreed, he's an intelligent man

i have nothing against pirlo. i'm more against wanting him back instantly and the weird pirlo nostalgia. he didn't do great here as a coach. he still can make it and as you said, it wouldn't be a surprise. he just needs a few seasons like he's currently having before taking on a big club again (not that jj has any characteristics of a big club right now, other than its history and wage bill, but you get the point)
I do hope he continues to grow and can eventually take over here again, I'd love to see him be even more successful here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)