• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

He sounds proud of his work so far by the look of things

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely pathetic that we've allowed this to happen.

Juventus is a serial winning club, not some obscure team to gain coaching experience

I'm sorry we can't afford to keep giving chances to this guy anymore

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus is a serial winning club, not some obscure team to gain coaching experience

What was the second tweet?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

The expected excuses coming out and some people are already buying into todays dead rubber game like he is turning a corner and should be given another chance.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

He should be sacked on the spot for his delusional attitude.
We played with 14 - 15 players and he made what 34 36 formation changes.
I can't stand this guy anymore.

Even sarii had better post match conferences.

Jun 16, 2020
So long passes were the secret key after all?

Glad that this washed up season is over with somewhat of a positive feeling.

I stay with my opinion I had a few days ago: sacking Pirlo is very understandable, but we need a upgrade like Max or Zidane, or some other big name that isn’t circulating yet in the newspapers. Sacking him for Inzaghi or Gattuso remains the same gamble in my opinion, and perhaps I rather try a second season with Pirlo, as strange as it might sound. After all the learning curve is pretty steep for a manager, a year in a managerial career is basically nothing.

So please go for upgrades and certainties if we sack him, 4 coaches in 4 years would be a pretty horrible track record for a team like ours.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
14-15 players? We had 20 players who played a part over the season, down to Buffon's appearances.

Obviously there were big injury concerns on and off all season for certain players - Ramsey (shock), Chiellini, Morata, Dybala (most harmful) and Arthur, which all had an impact on the depth and cohesiveness of the team.

I still think that empty stadiums played a big part for us, but others can disagree. This is a club that always excelled under pressure and tension where others flopped.

Add in the general environment and the rookie coach making random decisions from nowhere and it was a horrible mix.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was kept on.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So long passes were the secret key after all?

Glad that this washed up season is over with somewhat of a positive feeling.

I stay with my opinion as I had a few days ago: sacking Pirlo is very understandable, but we need a upgrade like Max or Zidane, or some other big name that isn’t circulating yet in the newspapers. Sacking him for Inzaghi or Gattuso remains the same gamble in my opinion, and perhaps I rather try a second season with Pirlo, as strange as it might sound. After all the learning curve is pretty steep for a manager, a year in a managerial career is basically nothing.

So please go for upgrades and certainties if we sack him, 4 coaches in 4 years would be a pretty horrible track record for a team like ours.
The problem is why we do things at the last moment Real Madrid have been in touch with Allegri since March now if Allegri is unavailable will Zidane be available the only option is Gattuso/Inzaghi if we sack Pirlo

- - - Updated - - -

That could be said for most of the fans on this forum some have even decided on giving up on the next season if Pirlo is confirmed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)