Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
loook pirlo has his issues, but we can't expect much from him when he is missing dybala, cuadrado, arthur, and morata.

thats 4 starts that know how to hold on the ball and make passes under pressure. others just can't.
come on... so what we have injuries - we were playing against Verona. I can put a team of players together that live on my street that would put up a better show than we just did

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If this guy hasn't figured it out that his 3 5 2 hybrid is terrible by now ,then he never will.
That formation means we literally lose points against any decent opposition.
It was a nice stretch.
Appoint someone with experience and start another winning cycle ,next year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How long until he is inevitably sacked?

As with Sarri it was obviously not working for a while and we've continued to go down the path and it is costing us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This management's ego is too big to let go off him that easily.

It will take dropping out of top 4 to seriously consider sacking him. Not even an elimination against Porto will change their mind.

Anyway first things first. There needs to be drastic changes at management level which was what was spoken about during last summer. Tici is turning this club into Milan 2.0, needs to be shown the door first.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

As with Sarri it was obviously not working for a while and we've continued to go down the path and it is costing us.
Yeah a new coach will come with a magic wand and solve all our problems and looking at our financial position I doubt how much we will invest

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014

He'll be sacked once we got eliminated by Porto and it's clear we are at serious risk of not qualifiying for the CL next season in the league. In other words once its to late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)