Andrea Pirlo (88 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He’s obviously not ready but would sacking him at this point in the season do any good? the new guy would need just as much time that’s assuming if it all works out.

Besides who would we realistically replace him with? No big names I’m sure.

We made a huge mistake signing Sarri, then a second with Pirlo and giving him the boot in the middle of the season could be a third.

Idk maybe it’s better to accept this season will suck, covid/Injuries playing a big part as well, and just see it through.

I could be wrong though and keeping Pirlo could be even more damaging like us missing a CL spot and that CL money. I’m on the fence on this one :boh:

yes?

find a proper coach who can secure 4th p´lace a least and give him what he needs for t next season. The sooner the better because this ship is sinking slowly but surely

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
yes?

find a proper coach who can secure 4th p´lace a least and give him what he needs for t next season. The sooner the better because this ship is sinking slowly but surely
Was the same with Sarri last year. It obviously wasn't working and wasn't going to work at around the same point of the season. Had we cut our losses early I'm confident we would have been in a better place.

I hope we have learnt our lesson.

I just want us to get a flexible coach who can organise a team and isn't fixated on a certain system.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Isn’t this exactly the same thing he said after the loss to Fiorentina? He said something very similar after all of the draws too.

Always saying the team had the wrong attitude from the start. If the players have the wrong attitude then why does he continue to start them?

He needs to take responsibility and admit a lot of the responsibility lies with his fucking shitty tactics
Thats just his alibi.

What he needs to say in a prss conference for a change is something like: "Today i presented a shitty formation, that i agree. Also my high line with one and a half CB defending counters is kinda of crappy but well thats what i try to make work. Bear with me im an amateur and im still learning. If you have anything to say...talk to andrea, baaaai"

At least he would sound sincere

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Sbaglia in primis sempre l'allenatore perchè è lui che dà le indicazioni, quindi mi prendo le mie responsabilità, perchè se la squadra non ha fatto quello che abbiamo provato vuol dire che non avevano capito bene quello che dovevamo fare e avevamo impostato. Avevamo preparato una buona fase difensiva, poi invece dopo un quarto d'ora ci siamo fatti sorprendere perchè siamo stati disordinati, non abbiamos eguito gli inserimenti e quindi poi diventa più difficile la partita".

"the coach is always the first at fault, because it is he who gives instructions. So I take responsibility. Because if the team hasnt done what we practiced it means they didn't understand well enough what we set out to do. We prepared a good defensive plan but instead after 15 minutes we became disorganised, we didn't cover their runs and then the game becomes more difficult. "

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i just want us to qualify for CL because i am scared we won't.

sassuolo of all teams is only 3 points behind us. sassuolo.

lazio, napoli, atalanta are all in good form to finish top 4

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Was the same with Sarri last year. It obviously wasn't working and wasn't going to work at around the same point of the season. Had we cut our losses early I'm confident we would have been in a better place.

I hope we have learnt our lesson.

I just want us to get a flexible coach who can organise a team and isn't fixated on a certain system.
Exactly. Any capable and seasoned coach would at least prevent us from getting scored in every first counter.

This is beyond stupid now. Fire his ass before we end out of CL (next season CL)

The scudeeto is lost if you ask me.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
"Sbaglia in primis sempre l'allenatore perchè è lui che dà le indicazioni, quindi mi prendo le mie responsabilità, perchè se la squadra non ha fatto quello che abbiamo provato vuol dire che non avevano capito bene quello che dovevamo fare e avevamo impostato. Avevamo preparato una buona fase difensiva, poi invece dopo un quarto d'ora ci siamo fatti sorprendere perchè siamo stati disordinati, non abbiamos eguito gli inserimenti e quindi poi diventa più difficile la partita".

"the coach is always the first to make mistakes, because it is him who gives instructions. So I take responsibility. Because if the team hasnt done what we practiced it means they didn't understand well enough what we set out to do. We prepared a good defensive plan but instead after 15 minutes we became disorganised, we didn't cover their runs and then the game becomes more difficult. "
I genuinely think he asks way too much of the players. I'm sure his ideas look nice in theory but you can't attack with 8 or 9 players and expect them to be in position when you lose the ball.

Our shape has been all over the place all season and shown no signs of improving. I have no faith in him.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Pirlo acting "surprised" with our timid attitude today.

It just shows that the players doesn't believe in themselves and this "system" Pirlo is trying. Furthermore he says that the gameplan was to create some situations from Chiesa and Ramsay. Oh dear. When was last time that players like these were our biggest threats.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I genuinely think he asks way too much of the players. I'm sure his ideas look nice in theory but you can't attack with 8 or 9 players and expect them to be in position when you lose the ball.

Our shape has been all over the place all season and shown no signs of improving. I have no faith in him.
I think the players need to pull their fingers out of their ass. Pirlo could probably simplify as well.
Pirlo acting "surprised" with our timid attitude today.

It just shows that the players doesn't believe in themselves and this "system" Pirlo is trying. Furthermore he says that the gameplan was to create some situations from Chiesa and Ramsay. Oh dear. When was last time that players like these were our biggest threats.
Milan

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

And he doesnt have the experience to humble down and recognize a change of plan is needed. he wants to apply his thesis thing because thats all where he is holding onto right now. And its natural, his entire argument was a new brand of football he prepared but well that is clearly not working in the prectice but he will not back down.

So we continue with this experiment and its GG

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And he doesnt have the experience to humble down and recognize a change of plan is needed. he wants to apply his thesis thing because thats all where he is holding onto right now. And its natural, his entire argument was a new brand of football he prepared but well that is clearly not working in the prectice but he will not back down.

So we continue with this experiment and its GG
But isn't this what we asked for? We were all tired of the pragmatic approach because we were never going to win in Europe with it?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

When Allegri took over from Conte, he didn’t change too much and we were playing a 3/5/2 still. We gradually worked towards his preferred formation a 4/3/1/2 throughout the season. When Sarri took over we still played in the same 4/4/2-ish shape that Allegri had left us with and he didn’t even try any major changes the first few months (failed terribly at it later on).

Without pre-season changing the entire tactics and philosophy of the football is foolish. It shows the lack of experience.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Did anyone see Pirlos face when Conte was swaying a blooded handkerchief from barella. It was a frightened look. This is why I don't think he will ever get one over Conte.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But isn't this what we asked for? We were all tired of the pragmatic approach because we were never going to win in Europe with it?
Not exactly. I think no one on their sane mind would ask for an AMATEUR coach. I personally was shocked when he was appointed.

yeah we wanted better footie, but from that, to go into Berlusconi galliani moves of bringing a total amateur... nah.. Thats all on Andrea

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
cuadrado-demiral-de ligt-sandro/danilo

ramsey-bentancur-mckennie

chiesa-morata-ronaldo

classic 4-3-3. keep it simple. stick your best players in the positions they are best suited for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 71)