Andrea Pirlo (77 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2005
We did not have Allegri anymore, he expired on June 30th 2020. Sarri's wage for 2 years is a little bigger than Allegri's for one year we payed. I feel if it was really do or die to hire a good coach we would have swallowed the bullet. But I can't help but think there was a lot of pride and spite left over among some towards bringing Allegri back for example.
Can't believe it was even considered to bring Allegri back..
There was no reason to fire him if they brought him back..
Same for Sarri unless it was him or the players.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Let’s not go overboard. There is no way a top 4 finish is at risk. The scudetto is over, but we will qualify for the CL for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why so sure?

Look at the table, look at our results. Inter and AC are making it. So it's two spots from us, Napoli, Atalanta, Lazio and Roma.

This is Del Neri with better players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Or Nedved and Paratici wanted to replace Allegri
they are not supposed to run the club mate, it's all on agnelli. i lol'd when i read those rumors in the italian press (la veritá of the 30th december, i have the article somewhere, it was quoted by a bunch of sites including calciomercato and tuttojuve iirc) about aa wanting to manage ferrari, losing interest in juve and getting annoyed by the financial difficulties in football, but it makes sense. firing marotta, firing allegri, appointing sarri and pirlo all were terrible calls. the only one that made sense was sacking sarri, but he should have picked a much more experienced coach instead of pirlo.

this is the least organized juventus defense that i can remember. even delneri had an excuse: he had shit players. even a generic 4-3-3 with rock solid defense and "let chiesa, morata and cr counter" would be a revolution at this point.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Why so sure?

Look at the table, look at our results. Inter and AC are making it. So it's two spots from us, Napoli, Atalanta, Lazio and Roma.

This is Del Neri with better players.
We had 3 first team starters missing. Our best defender, our top assist man, and Sandro. Plus no Dybala.

A full Juve squad has more than enough about it to finish in the top 4 even with no coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 2, 2005
Stop imagining Pirlo being fired..
If the management wanted a better coach they would not hire Pirlo..
And if Pirlo did not have a free pass he would not have accepted destroying a career he just started in this Juve in COVID time.. Look at Inzaghi for example,, risked it with Milan and now cant get a job at any CL spots teams. Unless Pirlo is really confident of himself

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Time to go all in for Champions League!
Let’s say Ronaldo and Morata both are on fire, like we know they can be, through the CL knockouts and we somehow scrape a win through their clutch goals and good fortune at the back... And we finish out of top 4 in Serie A.

So we would qualify for next year’s CL in this circumstance. Do we bring Pirlo back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 63)