vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He won't be sacked, he won't leave, he won't take a sabbatical, he won't hibernate.

Be realistic thats it. It wasn't a good choice from the stark but what can u do
It's January and at this point this season is pretty much fucked up. It won't surprise me if we do fire him (see him resign peacefully), but realistically and sadly I could only see it happen if Porto eliminates us.

I just wish we get a new coach who could start gelling right away so we're somehow ready next season. Getting a new coach in the summer is just meh imo. Not getting a new coach at all is idiotic.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That Barca win flattered him way too much

Biggest game of the season and playing like pussies.

Even Del Neri's and Zacherroni's teams put better fights

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He won't be sacked, he won't leave, he won't take a sabbatical, he won't hibernate.

Be realistic thats it. It wasn't a good choice from the start but what can u do
We should have brought Allegri back and either kept Pirlo to cut his teeth with the U-23 or made him an assistant coach for a couple years. Terrible decision making from management again. First Sarri, the clown, and then a rookie without even a coaching license when we hired him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have defended him for longer than I would most coaches. One of my favorite players and general personalities in football. I get that he has no experience.

I could tolerate the draws against some weaker sides but tonight was really awful. Obviously that defense was going to struggle but the whole team was terrible tonight. They looked like the 10 time defending champions and Juve looked like the team that can't pay its players. Whatever he is building is not working right now and it is going to be so gross to watch Conte win the scudetto with Inter.

Tonight, we were the Inter.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)