• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This so scary, I don't know

and when even I don't know how the fuck are you lot supposed to know

but better than Sarri 100%
There's no knowing EVER when a untested person becomes a manager. I'm thinking POSITIVELY though given Pirlo's career as a player. Every great coach in history was once a first time coach. Scary for me that it is with such a top level club as Juve. :xfingers:

I heard this guy is envious/butt hurt about the move. Realize GG you're always gonna be slightly behind him.:)
1597179231140.png

1597179259028.png

1597179304433.png

Jun 16, 2020
Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 16.43.38.png

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow. This is a very strong indication that there’s some truth in the rumors that Pirlo likes the Dutch style. Number 14 in that Ajax shirt is Cruijff.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we will play with 2 DM’s and a number 10 (Kulusevski) at the midfield.

We should sign a right footed right winger if Pirlo is really planning to play like that.

Very useful post, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Oh wow. This is a very strong indication that there’s some truth in the rumors that Pirlo likes the Dutch style. Number 14 in that Ajax shirt is Cruijff.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we will play with 2 DM’s and a number 10 (Kulusevski) at the midfield.

We should sign a right footed right winger if Pirlo is really planning to play like that.

Very useful post, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Or 4-2-3-1 with Kulu on the right.

We need a #10 though, Zaniolo would be great.

Jun 16, 2020
Or 4-2-3-1 with Kulu on the right.

We need a #10 though, Zaniolo would be great.
I wouldn’t mind Kulu on the right, but I have to say with Ronaldo as left winger, I prefer a right footed RW to provide width.

Saw some games from Kulu where he played at AM and he seems very comfortable in exploiting the spaces where a striker should be. Those positional changes (striker drops back, AM goes forward) are one of the main principles with Total Football from the ‘70s. Obviously different times now, but I’d like to see him and Dybala work close together, mainly because Dybala would do great when he drops back a bit.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I wouldn’t mind Kulu on the right, but I have to say with Ronaldo as left winger, I prefer a right footed RW to provide width.

Saw some games from Kulu where he played at AM and he seems very comfortable in exploiting the spaces where a striker should be. Those positional changes (striker drops back, AM goes forward) are one of the main principles with Total Football from the ‘70s. Obviously different times now, but I’d like to see him and Dybala work close together, mainly because Dybala would do great when he drops back a bit.
Kolu himself said that his preffered position is an AM...but he'll play anywhere we need him too.
He "admires" De Bruyne's game and style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 57)