Andrea Pirlo (52 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That doesn't mean they are not legends. You don't like them, but in all fairness, despite anyone's personal feel Maldini, Sheva, or Zanetti are legends.

I hate Zanetti btw, while the other two, Maldini especially and that is because of Azzurri, I was fond of.
what i hate most about him is that he would have never won anything important if it wasnt for the calciopoli and now he is considered a greater player than he should be

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He was by far never that great a player than most other legends though. Maldini was one of the best defenders of all time, Pirlo one of the midfielders of his generations and Shevcenko in his prime one of the best strikers in the world.

Zanetti of course was also a good player, a great player even, but never reaching these heights. What made him a legend was his commitment to the club and his truly extraordanary retaining of skill and stamina up to ages unthinkable for most, but necessarily his ability as a player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was by far never that great a player than most other legends though. Maldini was one of the best defenders of all time, Pirlo one of the midfielders of his generations and Shevcenko in his prime one of the best strikers in the world.

Zanetti of course was also a good player, a great player even, but never reaching these heights. What made him a legend was his commitment to the club and his truly extraordanary retaining of skill and stamina up to ages unthinkable for most, but necessarily his ability as a player.
Agree

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012

Gonna get a lot of hate but... Del Piero too.
He was a better player than Zanetti, but lets be honest here, you could explain Alex like you just did Zanetti.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That doesn't mean they are not legends. You don't like them, but in all fairness, despite anyone's personal feel Maldini, Sheva, or Zanetti are legends.

I hate Zanetti btw, while the other two, Maldini especially and that is because of Azzurri, I was fond of.

- - - Updated - - -

Deal with it.
I don't care about their status, for me they are simply crap.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)