Andrea Pirlo (143 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Regista.

To play him anywhere else at this point would be pure madness. Allegri isn't that much of an idiot.

And I don't think that the relationship between Pirlo and Allegri is as bad as being an obstacle for him coaching here. Pirlo lashed out at Galliani, a man he is trully bitter about, all the times in his biography, easily could have done the same with Massimo, but he didn't.
Doppio Pirlo > Regista Pirlo

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
“I have a great relationship with Pirlo. He’s a world class performer and always played when he was with me at Milan. He was unlucky in his last season due to a few injuries and struggled to fully recover, subsequently moving to Juventus, but thankfully, after three years, I’m lucky enough to be able to work with him again.”

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Rumours of our interest in an AM are spreading already. If thats true then Pirlo will go. And we'll have some mediocre guy like Pastore as our main creative outlet.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Not if we use a 4-3-1-2, which would not be great since that formation lacks width but Allegri has used it in the past.
Ibra made it work in my opinion. That AM has to be from another planet if thats gonna work. Without Licht and Asa strentching the defences.. dont expect the same goal product from our CMs.

Jul 1, 2010
Ibra made it work in my opinion. That AM has to be from another planet if thats gonna work. Without Licht and Asa strentching the defences.. dont expect the same goal product from our CMs.
Oh I agree, am not a fan of that formation unless you have world class fullbacks and a fantastic AM.

Milan made it work back in the days but look at the squad they have, mamma mia.

Dida
Cafu-Stam-Nesta-Maldini
Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf
Rui Costa/Kaka
Shevchenko-Inzaghi​

God damn.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh I agree, am not a fan of that formation unless you have world class fullbacks and a fantastic AM.

Milan made it work back in the days but look at the squad they have, mamma mia.

Dida
Cafu-Stam-Nesta-Maldini
Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf
Rui Costa/Kaka
Shevchenko-Inzaghi​

God damn.
I think there was a moment when they rotated sheva, inzaghi and crespo right?

those 3, guided by an inform sheva..were the stuff og legends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)