vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I was actually ok with him tonight as well, just summing it up overall games before but then again most were pre-season. He gave great hustle to win the ball back several times but I kinda minus this match from others just cause of the fact this is a Derby Match of course it's different were his going to be more amped up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Olivero Giovan Battista from LGdS checked how many times Pirlo was subbed before the final whistle.
Pirlo played 89 games for us and was subbed before the end only 4 times - 3 out of 4 were already won games (Novara, Lecce & Celtic) and once Pogba got a chance (0-0 with Fiora).
Seems Conte was really not impressed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Olivero Giovan Battista from LGdS checked how many times Pirlo was subbed before the final whistle.
Pirlo played 89 games for us and was subbed before the end only 4 times - 3 out of 4 were already won games (Novara, Lecce & Celtic) and once Pogba got a chance (0-0 with Fiora).
Seems Conte was really not impressed.
Interesting. Very interesting.

I honestly hope he benches Pirlo against Copenhagen. Never going to happen, but we need to start getting used to life without Pirlo sooner rather than later. I'm sure we could manage without him on Tuesday night.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He can be a big liability to the team sometimes, but like it or not, this team is not ready for life without Pirlo yet. We're too dependent on his performance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He can be a big liability to the team sometimes, but like it or not, this team is not ready for life without Pirlo yet. We're too dependent on his performance.
Unfortunately this is true. Which is why at the end of this season and in the summer transfer window, we need to either invest in a younger, more dynamic attacking midfielder or another Pirlo type DLP (only Verratti springs to mind and he's untouchable)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In order for us to replace pirlo, we need pogba to mature more to the point where he can build up the play and dictate the flow of the game.

Its to much to ask of him allready, given his age. a temporaty solution like xabi alonso would be interesting

Not banega, who's mostly an overrated trickpony who'll never deliver what he's hyped for years ago. (sadly)

we re his favourite club so if he does move then it will be us if we want him
tbh he only ever spoke about napoli and fiorentina. i seriously start to doubt he even wants to come here, let alone juve be his favorite team.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
pogba is a box to box midfielder

that's what he is best at, it would be stupid to use him in a position where he isn't used to his full potential
Still Pogba is better in that position than Marchisio or Vidal. If Pirlo isn't playing than we have no choice but to play Pogba there.

Btw, I did like when Pogba and Vidal switched positions yesterday, and I don't know why though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)