Andrea Pirlo (60 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not sure it was worse and Sarri had the benefit of taking over from a functional Allegri team.

Pirlo inherited a mess of a team.
I can contest that . Pirlo has a better team . It's not the players fault that they don't find any kind of consistency.
Tinkering everytime withe lineup, tactics , keep giving chances to those who don't merit them etc.
Sooner or later every player in the team is going to realise that their coach doesn't know what he is doing and start questioning him, even silently oppose him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
in such a match and with all events against you , I still see Pirlo the problem....

with 10 men, i expected he will take Morata out not Ramsey ..and play on the counters.....then Mckennie out

Also the team talk during the break , seems not enough to turn things around ....

these are the matches that could decide the league and where your coach stepping up and show his intelligence ..

fair to say , Big F today from Pirlo ...

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
When we went down to 10 men after 18 min he played 4-3-2 and our midfield was getting badly ran over. I just cannot understand why he let that play out the rest of the 1st half? The midfield was screaming for a 4-4-1. It doesn´t take years of coaching experience to see your team is getting ran over and make an adjustment, you´re literally on the sideline witnessing it. He finally did it in the 2nd half, maybe someone had to explain it to him.

I find it really weird that a guy who was that intelligent as a player, suddenly is a coach and can´t see simple basic things everyone else sees. The first time he did it was with Rabiot against Roma, everybody could see he was going to get sent off. Really starting to wonder if it´s something wrong with him and he´s completely lost the plot.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pirlo should have declined when he was offered the job, but the man loves a challenge and who would blame his confidence when it's 9/10 worked out for him in his career. But this is a whole different game, now he's relying more on others than himself. His players, his staff, his understanding of each and every tactical move of the opposition. Of course it's difficult, and I don't blame him for trying but the management really should have known what big risk they were taking. It worked too often, and they became overconfident. I mean let's face it, if we can do it with Sarri then why not lol. But it's time to take a step back, time to reflect. We need to think long term again. Milan has done well to bring in some good young talent as have Atalanta. We need the same, it starts from the top. Nedveds given up, tici I like him, really do but man he's made too many mistakes. Marotta and Tici worked so well they were the true signings of a decade, and since things have deteriorated but we need another duo and it needs to happen now.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pirlo should have declined when he was offered the job, but the man loves a challenge and who would blame his confidence when it's 9/10 worked out for him in his career. But this is a whole different game, now he's relying more on others than himself. His players, his staff, his understanding of each and every tactical move of the opposition. Of course it's difficult, and I don't blame him for trying but the management really should have known what big risk they were taking. It worked too often, and they became overconfident. I mean let's face it, if we can do it with Sarri then why not lol. But it's time to take a step back, time to reflect. We need to think long term again. Milan has done well to bring in some good young talent as have Atalanta. We need the same, it starts from the top. Nedveds given up, tici I like him, really do but man he's made too many mistakes. Marotta and Tici worked so well they were the true signings of a decade, and since things have deteriorated but we need another duo and it needs to happen now.

Sarri was not a rookie. You may dislike him but he knew what he wanted. Pirlo’s first game as a coach was for biggest team in Italy. To me he doesnt have clear idea what works, what doesnt, you see every game he tries new shit. Hiring Pirlo was bigger mistake than extending Khedira’s contract.

Oct 23, 2011

Either he's too straightforward or taking the pressure off himself and the team

I really hope it's the latter.
Yeah not sure what he is thinking. We won the Scudetto for 9 years straight. It would be an absolute colossal failure if we were to lose the Scudetto against this Inter or Milan with the roster we have (compared to theirs). We aren't playing in England or Spain where there is legit competition. We are literally competing against teams that play in the Europa League. Also, the thinking of the vacation part was maddening. This MAY happen when you are leading the table with 10 points, but not when you risk going 10 points down and potentially throwing away the season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sarri was not a rookie. You may dislike him but he knew what he wanted. Pirlo’s first game as a coach was for biggest team in Italy. To me he doesnt have clear idea what works, what doesnt, you see every game he tries new shit. Hiring Pirlo was bigger mistake than extending Khedira’s contract.
To be fair I don't know how we did it under Sarri. Even the players to this day won't know.I think the other clubs brainfarted more than us, some were coming through a transition period. I also think who you take over plays a big part sometimes in a manager's success. Sarri had Allegri, a winning Juve, while Pirlo picked up from a sarri that lost his last three out of four games. Sadly the defence was shaky then, it's broken now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What the fuck Pirlo.

danilo for Ramsey? You left Bentancur on instead?

bernie for Morata?

Ooof

- - - Updated - - -

How is he not a fraud? He ain’t no coach, that’s for damn sure, and yet he’s on the bench for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Go figure.
If he is a fraud then what does that make the club that hired him?

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Pirlo is trying to be too smart as a manager.. This is what can happen when u hire a complete rookie..

It was a huge gamble that a club as big as Juventus appointed a someone with Zero experience as a manager..

It doenst make much sense tbh..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)