vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
people melting down over a draw.

liverpool lost 7-2 to almost relegated aston villa playing with 11 men. the brush it off as a freak night off.

yet people here panicking about new coach who didn't have time to do a pre season, who was missing 5 first team players and has to play a bunch of young kids, including a signing that hasn't even trained with first team yet.

classic mouth breathing tuz. never change

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Surprise surprise motherfuckers the king is back!

I was unbanned a mere few minutes ago from my 1 year ban. This certain moderator has an agenda against me and has banned me 3-4 times, and he thought if he banned me for a year I would disappear and never come back. You were wrong, I was counting down the seconds till I could come back and here I am, like the alpha male I am. I do what I feel like, if I want to leave a place I do it on my own terms.

Ah it's good to be back man. Good to see tuz filled with retarded posts as usual (except Mark who is the goat).

:rabbit:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I consider these matches our pre season tour.
The players and the coach need some time to harmonize and gel together, and missing a lot of your firepower isn’t going to help. By the end of December I pray we qualify top of our group to the CL round of 16, and to be within touching distance of the top of Serie A.
Good luck mister I hope you turn out as good as Agnelli thinks.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Oh come on, are u seriously gonna use this isolated match to judge him?
Playing Cuads at the left side, not seeing red card for Rabiot coming, playing Morata few days after he joined, calling up Dybala and not using him at all. For me all of, this were amatwurish movs from Pirlo. Also our defence looks so shaky, it didnt even look like this with Sarri ffs. Roma was really unlucky else we would bewin crushed. Fucking Crotone creates many chances vs us, its the worst team in the league.
It really looks bad.

May 26, 2016
Playing Cuads at the left side, not seeing red card for Rabiot coming, playing Morata few days after he joined, calling up Dybala and not using him at all. For me all of, this were amatwurish movs from Pirlo. Also our defence looks so shaky, it didnt even look like this with Sarri ffs. Roma was really unlucky else we would bewin crushed. Fucking Crotone creates many chances vs us, its the worst team in the league.
It really looks bad.
Fine , but this game was really abnormal on so many levels. At least give the man a chance to fix the errors. We usually start the season slow in terms of fluidity, remember that

- - - Updated - - -

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As with Sarri, Max and any other coach I'll give him 15 games. This is usually enough time for new ideas to implement and team to gel. If after that period we still look like we are finding ourselves, with shambolic defending, no clear idea when going forward, then things aint gonna get better with even more time. At Juve, you need to hit the ground running. There is little patience and time for experiments. If something doesnt work, scrap it and try a different way, quickly. We want to see results first and foremost, while boasting with how many young and/or Italian players we have in our line up, aint gonna bring us trophies. I trust this dude to turn this around. His first game was promising, he should go back and build on that.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fine , but this game was really abnormal on so many levels. At least give the man a chance to fix the errors. We usually start the season slow in terms of fluidity, remember that

- - - Updated - - -
Did u see Crotone gameplan? They had two guys on wing, one had to lure our full back out of position, pass the ball to midfielder who would then pass it to the guy left alone on the wing, creating danger each time. Its pathetic that we are vulnerable to such a cheap move whole game.

May 26, 2016
Did u see Crotone gameplan? They had two guys on wing, one had to lure our full back out of position, pass the ball to midfielder who would then pass it to the guy left alone on the wing, creating danger each time. Its pathetic that we are vulnerable to such a cheap move whole game.
I agree, its not good. We have to be better overall. A lot was not optimal last night. The players need to be more focused also , its not just on Pirlo.

Apr 9, 2015
I am not really worried so far. Some inexperience mistakes are possible and our concurrents are dropping points aswel. Should've won yesterday, there is no excuse to lose against Crotone. The only thing I really worry about is the space wingers get from our wingbacks/defenders it makes it too easy to counter for the opponent. They expose our defense in only 10 seconds with a longpass on a winger. If we win tuesday against Dynoma I am fine.

Aug 2, 2005
For me, all is good until we screw our Champions League. I'm not really bothered by that 10th consecutive scudetto target.
As weird as this would be,,, The 10th consecutive scudetto worth emotionally to me as the CL this year.
CL is there every year,, 10th scudetto is an opportunity that wont happen again ever.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)