Andrea Pirlo (63 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Barella, Brozovic, Vidal, Sensi, Vecino, Nainggolan, Eriksen, Gagliardini..Hm no way our midfield is the deepest nor the best..
Gagliardini, Vecino are as much bums as Bernardeschi is. Vidal, Sensi, Barella, Naingolan and Eriksen are 5 really good mids though and Brozo is okayish. Overall it might be true that Inters mid is really comparable to ours both in dept and quality and maybe its even better. I like Sensi and Barella a lot and all of Vidal, Naingolan and Eriksen used to be WC, so theres always potential they roll back the years

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Get that Hoffenheim manager that beat Muenchen 4-1
How many 30-something coaches does BuLi have?

- - - Updated - - -

There has been no preseason friendly matches and even the transfer window is going on so have to give him time
New coach
New system
New players
No preseason
Mercato ongoing

Everyone calma.

Don't blow a fuse if he does one or two more experiments vs Napoli.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@sgjuveboy
Tactics is how you get past a team with superior players because you simply can't match them man for man, its how Chelsea won the CL and why ridiculously talented teams like Argentina do sod all in the WC because they think motivated players can do the job.

@Juve_addict_FIN
Inter play with 5 defenders in essence, the 3 in midfield are just very hard working players but none are particularly creative bar Eriksen. Lukaku and Lautaro are the critical players, Lukaku collects the long balls and holds off the defenders allowing for the rest of Inter to come forward. In terms of quality our midfield is so far ahead but not fitness.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Pirlo is a smart dude, he will be one of the best coaches (if not the best) this season. I'm not worried unlike many others around here. Ppl doubted him as a player back in 2011, and he proved everyone wrong.

Anyway, the higher the risk, the higher the return. He's got all the elements to bring a CL home. He's full of Champions League DNA after all. Pirlo + Cristiano can make it happen.
Can you provide list of names who was against free Pirlo signing in 2011?

Though I suspect I can already guess.

I was waiting for the reactions after first dropped points. Predictable and not disappointed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Then Tootsie can get them on the cheap :tup:
Why would he? Hes hardly ever signed anyone over 30

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is a smart dude, he will be one of the best coaches (if not the best) this season. I'm not worried unlike many others around here. Ppl doubted him as a player back in 2011, and he proved everyone wrong.

Anyway, the higher the risk, the higher the return. He's got all the elements to bring a CL home. He's full of Champions League DNA after all. Pirlo + Cristiano can make it happen.
Sorry but doubting a player despite a wealth of playing experience is nothing like going into a top management job without any coaching experience what so ever. Its a far bigger gamble than signing a free player so to say. Being a great player doesn't always mean a great coach.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We have the best strikeforce, the deepest midfield, the best goalie and by far the best set of CBs in the league. There'd have to be some pretty perfect excuses for Pirlo to keep his job if we bottle the 10th Scudetto this season, like finishing 2nd with 90+ points or going on a deep, promising CL run.
The problem with Juventus is the wide areas, our fullbacks aren’t that good and neither are our wingers.

Sandro is cool. Cuadrado is old. Costa has a broken body. Bernardeschi has a broken brain. Danilo is average. MDS has the misfortune of being MDS. I believe that Kulusevski is better through the middle.

We need better width

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
Short term success. They missed out on Kumbulla and Tonali. Their mercato is the perfect example of why Beppe’s time here was over.
They got Sanchez, Vidal for free, Kolarov for 1.5M; sold Pinamonti to Genoa for 19.5M, and bought him back for 8m two weeks late.
Morota don't have the money to buy the players like Kumbulla and Tonali, they spend their money on Sensi, Barella, and Hakimi

I do think Beppe did a good job to strengthen the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)