Coll. Preparatore Atletico: Enrico Maffei
Resp. Forza & Sport Science: Duccio Ferrari Bravo
Coll. Sport Science: Antonio Gualtieri
Prep.Portieri: Claudio Filippi
Coll. Prep. Portieri: Tommaso Orsini
Resp. Match Analysis: Riccardo Scirea
Coll. Match Analysis: Domenico Vernamonte
Coll. Match Analysis: Giuseppe Maiuri
Wait, where are Storari, Matri and Barza?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
LO STAFF DI ANDREA PIRLO

Allenatore: Andrea Pirlo
Vice Allenatore: Igor Tudor
Collaboratore Tecnico: Roberto Baronio
Collaboratore Tecnico: Antonio Gagliardi
Resp. Prep. Atletica: Paolo Bertelli
Coll. Preparatore Atletico: Andrea Pertusio
Coll. Preparatore Atletico: Enrico Maffei
Resp. Forza & Sport Science: Duccio Ferrari Bravo
Coll. Sport Science: Antonio Gualtieri
Prep.Portieri: Claudio Filippi
Coll. Prep. Portieri: Tommaso Orsini
Resp. Match Analysis: Riccardo Scirea
Coll. Match Analysis: Domenico Vernamonte
Coll. Match Analysis: Giuseppe Maiuri
How many staff members were there under Sarri and Agnelli?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Like last season. When have we ever had an advocate of flair and fancy having succes here ? Never.

Taking a year off football as long as Sarri was coach was my best decision in quite a while

I used to watch literally every Juve game even if it meant finding a shit stream at work but for the last couple of seasons especially this one we've become far too predictable and downright fucking boring. I find myself skipping more and more games even if there's nothing better to do.

Pirlo as a coach has me intrigued though. Will definitely be watching from day 1

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I used to watch literally every Juve game even if it meant finding a shit stream at work but for the last couple of seasons especially this one we've become far too predictable and downright fucking boring. I find myself skipping more and more games even if there's nothing better to do.

Pirlo as a coach has me intrigued though. Will definitely be watching from day 1
I cant agree more.

I recall started picking up every juve game from 2010 onwards. (could only catch european games prior), the bad days, the rise under conte and continued by allegri. Getting everything.

Final 2 seasons under allegri only managed the league games on sunday and week days. seeing many beloved players retire and beeing replaced by , less connective ones for me.

But once Sarri took over. Meh, i just quit entirely. And not just juve but football in general.

Interested about Pirlo and what squad we'll play at the start. But there is so much "meh". Bring back some charismatic juve fanboy italian players plz. I miss Marchisio

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I cant agree more.

I recall started picking up every juve game from 2010 onwards. (could only catch european games prior), the bad days, the rise under conte and continued by allegri. Getting everything.

Final 2 seasons under allegri only managed the league games on sunday and week days. seeing many beloved players retire and beeing replaced by , less connective ones for me.

But once Sarri took over. Meh, i just quit entirely. And not just juve but football in general.

Interested about Pirlo and what squad we'll play at the start. But there is so much "meh". Bring back some charismatic juve fanboy italian players plz. I miss Marchisio

There's only so many times anyone can watch us flounder around creating absolutely nothing in their spare time lol

I think our squad is also pretty fucking unlikeable overall. Sounds cliché but there's no personality in most of the newer players. We're soft as fuck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There's only so many times anyone can watch us flounder around creating absolutely nothing in their spare time lol

I think our squad is also pretty fucking unlikeable overall. Sounds cliché but there's no personality in most of the newer players. We're soft as fuck.

At one time we had so much

The charisma of a Buffon and Pirlo
Die hard warriors like Licht, Chiellini, Vidal/Mandzukic
100% movitated players such as Tevez
generally likably guys like Marchisio, Barzagli, and honestly Morata
Few pure talents that came and went

With Chiellini out currently, we basically got nothing of that sort. Honestly i felt bad as ronaldo had nothing of the likably core behind him that we used to have

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

The midfield especially

I mean Rabiot for example who is a talented player in his own right but I don't see any drive or personality when I see him play. It's like he is a symbol of our 'pussyness' in our midfield.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
At one time we had so much

The charisma of a Buffon and Pirlo
Die hard warriors like Licht, Chiellini, Vidal/Mandzukic
100% movitated players such as Tevez
generally likably guys like Marchisio, Barzagli, and honestly Morata
Few pure talents that came and went

With Chiellini out currently, we basically got nothing of that sort. Honestly i felt bad as ronaldo had nothing of the likably core behind him that we used to have
Good to see you! I thought you had nervous breakdown and disappeared forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)