vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
the day Pogba is sold? that day might never come
It might, it might not.

Just know this. I have a Swarovski crystal pitcher that has your name engraved on it, ZZ Top

- - - Updated - - -

that depends on whether dave grohl makes it with his broken leg :p
I hope he will, but if it gets postponed I hope that ther eis plenty of advance notice so that I can get tickets for that match.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It might, it might not.

Just know this. I have a Swarovski crystal pitcher that has your name engraved on it, ZZ Top

- - - Updated - - -

I hope he will, but if it gets postponed I hope that ther eis plenty of advance notice so that I can get tickets for that match.
thats all nice but you know whats funny? the concert will probably get postponed, and you will still somehow end up missing both events

lol

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think it's underrated how much we are going to miss his freekick taking abilities. That in itself was a game changer. We had it with Dp, then we had it with Pirlo, I'm afraid there's nobody on the current squad with such accuracy. Easily worth 6-9 points a season IMO.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think it's underrated how much we are going to miss his freekick taking abilities. That in itself was a game changer. We had it with Dp, then we had it with Pirlo, I'm afraid there's nobody on the current squad with such accuracy. Easily worth 6-9 points a season IMO.
Berardi takes free kicks, no?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We will have to figure out something. Sadly, his free kick as of late, were not enought tow arrant him a starting place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)