Andrea Pirlo (43 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Pirlo destroyed our run of league titles and struggled to finish in the top 4.
Well, yes, that much is obvious...

However he should still be grateful for the chance because even with how things panned out he still got to add potentially the only somewhat 'major' trophies that he might ever win in his managerial a career for all he or us know, in his own eyes he might not be considering himself a failure altough in the eyes of the club and most fans his tenure here has been a total mess just to say the least, no amount of individual mistakes from certain players could excuse the several tactical and rotation rookie mistakes he subjected this team to.

- - - Updated - - -

Should have never been hired in the first place and the main fault is with those that decided to hire him without any prior experience at the job, afterall there's no surprise that it badly backfired.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Childish but actually quite fair. We were fucked all over by individual errors last season. Same thing yesterday.
the difference is - Pirlo ordered players to play this bullshit football at the back that Szczesny did, while Allegri always states that balls like this should be kicked out with out taking a risk.
In this case I wouldnt rule out that Pirlo is somehow responsible for this Szczesny fuck up, as he was teaching the team to take the risk one whole year and maybe they got it in their heads.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
the difference is - Pirlo ordered players to play this bullshit football at the back that Szczesny did, while Allegri always states that balls like this should be kicked out with out taking a risk.
In this case I wouldnt rule out that Pirlo is somehow responsible for this Szczesny fuck up, as he was teaching the team to take the risk one whole year and maybe they got it in their heads.
This is the early wake up call. I don’t believe in blaming Pirlo for this at all. Szcz was too cocky. Got away with the first bit and thought he’d with the 2nd and failed. You need to be more switched on. The game was at 1-2 and you don’t prat around at this level as you get punished. There’s no shame in route one.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Like you seriously blaming Pirlo for Shezni’s fuck up? Ive said it once i will say it again. This draw as 100% on Allegri. We stopped playing after 2-0.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
But here are you, blaming Max for a draw that should/would have been a clear cut win if it wasn't for two howlers of our keeper.

Salty Sarriboiz gonna sarriboi.
Shezni has been our keeper for last 3-4 seasons. There are always players going to make mistakes. In second half Udinese had 5 shots on goal vs and we had 1. Im not salty at all, my boy Sarri alreasy trashed a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)