Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (66 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hmm..well I'm undecided here. Obviously he's a done deal and we can only wish him good luck. There was a time when my dream-team would have Pirlo in it 100%, but nowadays, he seems completely washed up and plagued with injuries. His class is indisputable and if he can rekindle just a bit of his old form back, this guy could be the answer to a lot of our midfield problems.

All in all, worth a risk.... I suppose. :undecide:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Like I had said a few weeks ago, I don't hate this move.

I don't see Pirlo as the type of player who is just looking for one last payday, wherever he can get it.

I see him as the type of guy who has class on and off the pitch, and still feels that he has something to prove to everyone.

I think he's got something left in the tank.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Hope pirlo starts with a defensive midfielder like melo or diarra next to him. This should give pirlo some protection and give him a license to go forward more like viera did under capello when emerson dropped back. Could be our best signing of the season.:shifty:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, the only thing that really makes me mad regarding this transfer is that he is a Milanista. Other than that, i really cant say that he is washed up. I mean, 31 isnt that old for a midfielder. With this sad, the only thing that we need to worry about is him getting injured. That is the only problem that can come out of this transfer....if you can really call it a problem. So, welcome Pirlo, hope you do great with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)