Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (5 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

:sergio:

I'm not surprised.

The sooner Marotta is out, the better. This guy hasn't got a clue what he's doing.
Wrong. Marotta knows exactly what he's doing. He's turning Juve into an average side with average 2006 champions.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pirlo is one of the last who can be called a football genius,” Nesta told La Stampa newspaper.

He sometimes looks like he might be asleep, but he is really a rock in the locker room and is worth 10 men.

“Friendship does exist in football and we are very close, so it’s a shame to see him leave, but it is only right that he chooses his path.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am curious to see how he would do for us though. We need some smarter players around him though, that's for sure.

drucurl

Aug 13, 2007
Well Pirlo is a champion. He may not be one like Ibra was to Inter or Milan, but he is sure is a superb addition to a squad that severely lacks leaders with a winning mentality (Del Piero and Buffon alone are not enough for a winning team) and who have already won something of significance.
Pirlo? a leader?? :lol:
There are MANY Milan fans that rate him as one of the best but there are MANY of us who haven't been impressed with anything he's done after 2007. He's a HUGE wage earner for a guy who hasn't scored a single free kick since 2009. Plus he has an utterly irritating playing style. Yeah I know not every footballer can be very fast or strong or tough or dribble like riquelme but ....you'll see
:angel:

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
in my view, u should acquire players who havent won much before. so u get that genuine hunger.
what does pirlo care? he is a hasbeen player.. and Marotta wants to see if he can squeeze anything from him. effing sad.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Pirlo? a leader?? :lol:
There are MANY Milan fans that rate him as one of the best but there are MANY of us who haven't been impressed with anything he's done after 2007. He's a HUGE wage earner for a guy who hasn't scored a single free kick since 2009. Plus he has an utterly irritating playing style. Yeah I know not every footballer can be very fast or strong or tough or dribble like riquelme but ....you'll see
:angel:
don't listen to this Milan-supporting chump, guys, Pirlo is da shite :D
this drucurl is just an ignorant duchebag, who knows next to nothing about football and trolls all day long even Milan forums :evil:
You'll see - Pirlo is the epitome of quality ;)

:D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well Pirlo is a champion. He may not be one like Ibra was to Inter or Milan, but he is sure is a superb addition to a squad that severely lacks leaders with a winning mentality (Del Piero and Buffon alone are not enough for a winning team) and who have already won something of significance.
Nedvěd;3043476 said:
Wrong. Marotta knows exactly what he's doing. He's turning Juve into an average side with average 2006 champions.
They said cannavaro was past it, and he became the best CB in the world at juve
pirlo isnt past it, its just a coach challenge to make him shine again

and we NEED a leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)