Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (66 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2009
Honestly I prefer Pirlo and one of Montlivio or Aquilani.

Aquilani kinda felt down end of the season. I'm sure he can give more than what he did this season.

So we'll have 4 classy centers. Marchisio, Melo, Pirlo, and Aquilani or Monty. Looks good.

Sissoko might as well, did I hear that Conte wants him?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Pirlo, Ribery, Aguero. How's that for your 3?

Besides unrealistic? :p
I heard about Ribery too, but it's very unlikely. Why would he leave a team with CL to a one that has been going downhill in recent years, with no ambitions neither CL.
Add to it, Italians are strict when it comes to under age prostitution, unless you are the prime minister ofcourse

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Pirlo will be one the jerseys I buy next year, he's a great player still and can add so much to our team with his skill. The fact that he's free is even better and I ( wether I be alone with this decision or not ) think this move will help our players, who move in and out of spaces quickly, get those assists or goals we need.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Pirlo will be one the jerseys I buy next year, he's a great player still and can add so much to our team with his skill. The fact that he's free is even better and I ( wether I be alone with this decision or not ) think this move will help our players, who move in and out of spaces quickly, get those assists or goals we need.
I will only buy either Aguero/Sanchez/Benzema/Pastore if they join us IMO:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)