Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (24 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Very good deal. Surely, Pirlo alone isn't enough for the regista role. Another younger one should be available for rotation and to maintain the high quality in that position.

I believe players like Pirlo and Del Piero can still provide high quality performances in such age, as they heavily depend on technical ability more than physical. A motivated Pirlo would be the signing of the summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I really don't mind this deal, he is a leader of the midfield, I know he isn't the youngest but he still can make the difference. He will come for nothing, hopefully he is not the only addition to the CM position though. Also it will piss off Milan fans.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I really don't mind this deal, he is a leader of the midfield, I know he isn't the youngest but he still can make the difference. He will come for nothing, hopefully he is not the only addition to the CM position though. Also it will piss off Milan fans.
That's worth gold IMO :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If he's coming, I'd not mind paying him his salary if the only thing he will do next season is score/assist vs Milan :D That'd be gold.

May 4, 2011
Milan fans are actually laughing at us for picking up their 'reject'...remember he is leaving Milan because he was told that he wasn't good enough for them next season and will not feature...but decent acquisition i think, once we can get others for the midfield.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'll judge this move when I see how the whole situation develops:

- His wages
- If we're going to see the acquisition of Aquilani or not

Deal as a whole at this very moment seems bad and very uninspiring judging by the fact that he's kinda old while at the same time his style of play will be appropriate only if we sign a good left wing and at least one very good fullback.

Also, Melo - Pirlo duo in the middle doesn't look very strong IMO. In Conte's 4-4-2 I think Pirlo would get eaten by high paced clubs (lucky we'll see that less, since we're skipping Europe this year).

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Its pretty much official kids.

“Juventus have made a great signing by bringing in Pirlo. It was a mutual decision from all parties, so our paths have separated, but I’m sure he’ll do wonderful things at Juve,” continued Allegri.
-Football Italia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)