Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (60 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One is a weak player, runs out of stamina can't defend and has barely played couple of good games this season. The other hasn't been himself at Milan for a while now and can't see him adapting to 4-4-2 our style.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
One is a weak player, runs out of stamina can't defend and has barely played couple of good games this season. The other hasn't been himself at Milan for a while now and can't see him adapting to 4-4-2 our style.
This shouldn't be a problem. It's just his fitness and tendency to be a pussy-bitch that makes him ineffective as a Juventus player.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It happened to ADP when he got back from injury in 1999. Aggressiveness isn't the problem, he just doesn't provide enough quality to the already awful passing game of our team.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006

32 today, welcome to the new retirement home (06 World Cup winners that no other club wants but come to Juventus because your Italian and suck)

Aug 2, 2005
Ahhh, right. Zlatan won't be alone anymore. Pirlo is going to be another one who played for the three biggest teams in Italy. :weee:
He wasn't alone. He had Baggio, Vieri, Vieira and Davids as company.
Also the famous Giuseppe Meazza, but I think Alen meant current players

We better not be using straight 4-4-2 next season. If we are, kiss the season goodbye.
What are u expecting from next season, I'll consider it HUGE success if we finished 3rd.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This sounds like a three man midfield.

---Aquilani-Pirlo-Melo
Krasič-------------Giovinco
-----------Matri

Yeah, I know we ain't getting Gio back, but attacking winger is his perfect position, I can't see us getting a better player there.. All hopes on new coach taking the matters into his hands and forcing us to get Gio back.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

---Aquilani-Pirlo-Melo
-----------Matri

Yeah, I know we ain't getting Gio back, but attacking winger is his perfect position, I can't see us getting a better player there.. All hopes on new coach taking the matters into his hands and forcing us to get Gio back.
I'd rather have Marchisio next to Pirlo than Aquilani.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd rather have Marchisio next to Pirlo than Aquilani.
Aquilani is no difference maker, but if the team plays well, he's a big bonus to have on field, the guy has much more to offer in attack than Marchisio. What's true though is that we might need a better DM than Melo if Pirlo and Aqua would be on the field at the same time, Melo's a bit too lazy to cover that much ground in defence..

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

---Aquilani-Pirlo-Melo
-----------Matri

That midfield would get raped, if we are playing Pirlo we need to discipline CM next to him, Lassana Diara and Melo maybe.
Plus we have tried Gio on the left and it didnt work, you think its going to work now? Gio doesnt want to play on the left either.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Aquilani is no difference maker, but if the team plays well, he's a big bonus to have on field, the guy has much more to offer in attack than Marchisio. What's true though is that we might need a better DM than Melo if Pirlo and Aqua would be on the field at the same time, Melo's a bit too lazy to cover that much ground in defence..
In a way Pirlo himself needs protection for him to do what he does (if that makes any sense) which a combination of Melo and Aqua won't provide. But Marchisio and Melo can. Also, if we are getting Pirlo, I don't see why we should keep Aqua in the first place. Pirlo will be the starter and both of them will be required to play similar roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)