Andrea Pirlo - CM - AC Milan (15 Viewers)

Aquilani or Pirlo?

• Aquilani

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You think so? I'm pretty sure he would be behind Aquilani(whom I think will be signed) and Melo.
Pirlo is still the better player. You don't sign someone like him unless you intend to use him as a main guy, at least that's what Marotta and DN would think. I couldn't imagine this Aquilani starting over Jocelyn Blanchard if he was still here.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
SS24: Pirlo will give medical for Juve next week. Marotta has called Galliani to let him know before anyone else and the gesture was appreciated by Galliani.

Apr 17, 2009
Well obviously the expectation is that we won't be seeing "this" Aquilani next season.
Yeah, I hope he finally starts to realize his potential. Optimistically speaking.

Unfortunately and realistically his track record in recent years would suggest otherwise.

Always hope though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you get someone like Sanchez or Aguero for the opposite flank of Krasic, along with someone like Lichtsteiner or Isla for the RB role, guys who can attack and defend, Pirlo would have options. That's the good thing about the 4-3-3 as well, there tends to be a lot of movement. But if Pirlo is stuck in a 4-4-2 with Krasic and Marchisio out wide, it's going to suck hard.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If you get someone like Sanchez or Aguero for the opposite flank of Krasic, along with someone like Lichtsteiner or Isla for the RB role, guys who can attack and defend, Pirlo would have options. That's the good thing about the 4-3-3 as well, there tends to be a lot of movement. But if Pirlo is stuck in a 4-4-2 with Krasic and Marchisio out wide, it's going to suck hard.
I know there isn't a lot of faith in Juve staff at the moment, but surely no coach is foolish enough to play a 4-4-2 with Pirlo, are they?

Apr 15, 2006
But do you think Conte will adopt a 4-3-3 to accommodate Pirlo and allow for such movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)